ICMR-NIRRH Jobs Latest – COVID-19 Project Recruitment
ICMR-NIRRH Jobs Latest – COVID-19 Project Recruitment. NIRRH recruitment for msc candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Technical Officer
Project Title: “Validation of COVID-19 related diagnostic kits and materials”
Duration: Originally for three months (can be extended for the next 3 months)
Age Limit: 40 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Email Applications are invited on or before 20.05.2020 (12:00 hrs) & shortlisted applicants interview will be held on 22.05.2020 between 11:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Applicants unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai can join the interview on Whatsapp/ Skype video call at the scheduled time. Detailed biodata needs to submitted in advance via email so that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai (Email – [email protected])
- Applicants who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, age and experience before joining. If they found not entitled their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Tentative date of joining is 25th May 2020. However, maybe changed in view of lockdown situation.
- Applicants are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute, for any change/ results and/or any other information.
Stipend: Rs.45,000 per month consolidated.
First class Master’s Degree in any of the following subjects:
Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least two years of research experience.
Desirable Qualification: Molecular Biology experience (Nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT-PCR) with publications in peer-reviewed journals)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Jobs Latest – COVID-19 Project Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.