ICMR-NIMR SRF Jobs – MSc Life Sciences Apply
ICMR-NIMR SRF Jobs – MSc Life Sciences Apply. ICMR-NIMR msc life science senior research fellow job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for msc life sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIMR Job Details
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research,
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI
Tel: +91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
Applications are welcomed in advance through e-mail ([email protected]) up to 30.05.2020 up to 05:00 PM in the prescribed format (available on website www.nimr.org.in) along with requisite documents for appearing in the walk-in-interview/personal discussion according to schedule for the following purely
short-term project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR through mentioned below. The term may be extended further as per requirement. Candidates having required qualifications, experience and also age criteria might attend the walk-in-interview/personal discussion via Skype/video call at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077 on the date as indicated in schedule for walk-in-interview/personal discussion in addition to the filled out application form and also supporting documents in support of their date of birth, qualifications as well as experience. Other terms and conditions, as well as date & time of walk-in-interview/personal discussion, are additionally given hereunder:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DST-SERB funded research project entitled “Transcriptome analysis of deltamethrin resistant Anopheles stephensi and Anopheles culicifacies”.
Age Limit: 35 years.
Duration: Upto 13.03.2021.
Procedure for Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions through Skype/video call due to lockdown in the country on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached).
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Candidate should write the Name of Post on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- written test and / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
- If the eligible candidates are more than 30, then the written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise the direct personal discussion will be held from the time of the written test as indicated onwards. The written test will be consisting of objective and multiple type questions on the syllabus as per the essential qualification.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- written test and/or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The above posts are filled-up on a purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any form for shortlisting and employment will be treated as disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection process.
- Candidates are advised to send their application form along with requisite documents in advance through e-mail ([email protected]) up to 30.05.2020 05:00 PM. Candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (Through Skype/video call) at Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below:
- Those appearing for walk-in – Interview/personal discussion, in case of selection, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, he/she will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
- Bad connection/connection failure from any side will be the responsibility of the NIMR.
- Speed test on computer in English only will be conducted as qualifying criteria for Data Entry Operator after verification of essential qualification and experience at the time of joining. In case, if it is not found satisfactory, the appointment will be terminated.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on websites www.nimr.org.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
Additionally, for more details please visit the web site: www.nimr.org.in.
Post Date as well as time of interview.
Senior Research Fellow 01.06.2020 from 11:00 AM
to 01:00 PM
Salary for NIMR Job: Rs.28,000.00 + HRA as applicable (for ICMR/CSIR-UGC
NET qualified) and Rs.18,000.00 + HRA as applicable (for Non-NET qualified
Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with two years of research experience.
Desirable Qualification for NIMR Job: Research experience in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIMR SRF Jobs – MSc Life Sciences Apply, msc life sciences jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.