ICAR-CIPHET Latest Jobs – Food Tech Young Professional Posts
ICAR-CIPHET Latest Jobs – Food Tech Young Professional Posts. Food Science / Food Technology Job Openings. Young Professional Job Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Young Professional-I
No. of Posts: 07
Project Name: “Study on determining storage losses of wheat and paddy stored CAP system and to recommend norms for storage losses”
How to Apply:
- The interview for the above posts will be held at Administrative Block, ICAR-CIPHET,
PAU Campus, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab) as per scheduled date & time.
- The interview will be conducted through webinar/ video conferencing using WhatsApp video call conferencing/ Skype. The candidates may appear for the interview personally if allowed by the government authorities. ICAR-CIPHET will not be responsible if any candidate is not allowed by the authorities to attend the interview.
- Age: The minimum age for Young Professional-I will be 21 years and maximum 45 years
with relaxations as per rules.
- A number of positions may vary according to requirement.
- The eligible candidate may appear directly in a “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” on the date
and time mentioned above at ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering &
Technology, PAU Campus, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab).
- Selection Committee reserves the right to conduct screening test, if required. The question in screening test will be of objective type in general knowledge and aptitude.
- Young Professional-I will be engaged purely temporarily on a contractual basis for a maximum period of 15 months from the date of appointment. The Institute will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term to the incumbent.
- Candidates are required to send his/ her full bio-data in prescribed format duly affixed
with recent passport size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience
etc. in soft copy format. However, original documents will be checked at the time of
interview as well as at the time of joining. No separate call letter for interview shall be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- In case the dates of interview fall on a holiday, even then there will be no change in the
schedule of interview.
- Persons already in employment should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their
present employer at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the contractual
- The Director, ICAR-CIPHET reserves the right to fill either all the posts or part of the
declared vacancy without assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Director of
the Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
The candidates possessing required qualifications given below may appear before the
selection committee at ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology
(CIPHET), PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab)
- Date and time of Interview: 20.05.2020 at 11.00 AM (Through video
conferencing or appearing personally at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana)
Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated per month)
Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Food Science/ Food Technology/Agricultural Engineering
Diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIPHET Latest Jobs – Food Tech Young Professional Posts. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.