Genpact Life Science Regulatory Assistant Recruitment
Genpact Life Science Regulatory Assistant Recruitment – Apply Online. MSc Life Science candidates apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Job: Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs – CPG016026
Primary Location: India-Mumbai
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Are you the one we are searching for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Regulatory affairs. In this role, you will certainly be expected to work on deadlines, in a rather high-pressure business environment while being an excellent great teammate. You must be open to work in any shift according to business requirement.
- Following prescribed procedures, enter and also update records in ORION that impact MAT/MAH name change activities
- Create electronic assemblies as well as submissions according to publishing standards
- Gather is archive incoming and outgoing correspondence and also create appropriate linkages with ORION
- Call out and also track to resolution, issues associated with record creation/update requests
- Coordinate with the project lead to make sure approvals are timed appropriately with withdrawal activities
Abilities we seek in you!
- Experience with relational database re data entry as well as navigation
- Proficient typing and also transcription.
- Computer and technological abilities (consisting of software knowledge).
- Organizational and also time management abilities.
- Administrative abilities and Multitasking.
- Communication (written and verbal).
- Accuracy as well as attention to detail.
Minimum qualifications: Masters in Life Sciences or equivalent.
Editor’s Note: Genpact Life Science Regulatory Assistant Recruitment – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.