Freshers Syngene Genetic Toxicology Job Opening – Apply Online
Freshers Syngene Genetic Toxicology Job Opening – Apply Online. Microbiology & Biological/Life Science Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Position: Study Personnel (Microbiologist)
Job ID: 10904
As a Study Personnel – Genetic Toxicology:
- Responsible for aiding in Genetic toxicology (Bacterial reverse mutation test, In vitro Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test; In vivo Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test) studies are carried out to the required scientific and also regulatory standard as well as review and also approve the study data.
- You will be familiar with conducting all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements governing the work in which they are involved, such as GLP.
- Help in conduct of study in compliance with the Principles of Good Lab Practice.
- Comply with the instructions given in the study plan and appropriate Standard Operating
- Procedures are applicable to their involvement in the study. Any kind of deviation from these instructions must be documented and also communicated directly to the Study Director, and/or if appropriate, the Principal Investigator( s).
- Record raw data promptly and accurately and also in compliance with Principles of Good
- Laboratory Practice, and also make sure the quality of their data.
- Exercise health precautions to minimize risk to them as well as to make sure the integrity of the study. Communicate to the appropriate person any kind of relevant known health or medical condition so that they can be excluded from operations that might affect the study.
- Sampling (Quarantine, Sentinel, feed, Air sampling, Monthly monitoring rooms and also water) as well as analysed on a timely basis.
To be successful in this position, you will certainly need to hold a degree or above in a life sciences discipline (B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.V.Sc./ M.V. Sc/ M. Pharm).
0 to 2 years of experience as study personnel.
TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL ABILITIES:
- You should have a good understanding as well as hands-on Experience of Genetic toxicology.
- Ideally have knowledge of associated disciplines, slide reading, cell culture handling and also microbial counting.
- Ideally, you ought to be working in, or have Experienced within contract research, pharmaceutical companies or have an academic background related to a toxicology discipline.
You require to demonstrate:
- A proactive attitude towards internal as well as external customer satisfaction and the highest standards of scientific quality as well as regulatory compliance.
- Good written as well as spoken communication ability.
- Have a meticulous attitude towards consistency of 100% quality in the study plan, reports and relevant material.
- Be aware of study status in any way times and anticipate problems that might affect timing, quality or integrity and also take appropriate action to resolve such problems.
VARIOUS OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer abilities, commensurate with Essential Functions and also including capability to learn a validated system.
- Capability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or additional shifts, sometimes on short notification.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Syngene Genetic Toxicology Job Opening – Apply Online. msc jobs, microbiology jobs, life science jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.