CMFRI Life Science Senior Research Fellow Recruitment
CMFRI Life Science Senior Research Fellow Recruitment. MSc Zoology / Life Science candidates can apply for a senior research fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellows (SRFs)
No. of Posts: 06
Name of the Project: “Assessment of marine mammal stock and bycatch and sea turtle by-catch for their protection”
Duration: 3 years
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per GOI standards).
How to Apply:
- The above posts are purely temporary on a contractual basis and also will certainly be liable for termination at any moment in case of unsatisfactory performance. There will certainly be no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CMFRI after the termination of the time-bound project.
- The upper age limit is as on the date of interview. The age limitation might be relaxed as per Government of India rules and also regulations.
- The applicant will certainly be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and also experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email only for appearing before.
the interview committee.
- Candidates called for the interview must bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. in addition to copies of mark sheets of all exams. All original documents must be produced at the time of verification.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to on purpose hide, misrepresent the facts or canvass, such applicant will certainly not be taken into consideration for selection, as well as due action, will certainly be implemented.
- The chosen candidates need to join immediately or at short notification.
- No TA/DA will certainly be provided to the applicants for appearing for the interview.
- The application form based on the format provided is to be sent in MS Word format by e-mail to <[email protected]>. The last date for submission of application form is 20th May 2020 (20/05/2020). For any clarification, you might please contact “The Principal Investigator, Marine mammal project, Fishery Environment & Management Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.O.Box 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi– 682018, Kerala. Email: [email protected].
Emolument: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA each month in the first two years as well as Rs.
35,000 + HRA for the 3rd year.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Marine Biology/ Zoology/Life Sciences or M.F.Sc.; Should
have NET qualifications and also 2 years of research experiences.
Desirable Qualification: Must be seaworthy, the participation of cruises in research vessels, experience in oceanography data collection & analysis, should be physically fit and also able to swim, strong interest in the conservation of marine mammals and sea turtles, fieldwork includes working at night for observing nocturnal/acoustic behaviour of marine mammals.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CMFRI Life Science Senior Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.