Novartis Life Science Writer – Narrative Writer Job Opening
Novartis Life Science Writer – Narrative Writer Job Opening. Life Science candidates apply online for a Narrative Writer position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring MSc/PhD candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Narrative Writer
Job ID: 293661BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: GDO GDD
Employment Type: Regular
Your key responsibilities:
Your obligations consist of, however, are not limited to:
- Independently write and QC/review patient narratives.
- Independently lead narrative projects.
- Follow and track clinical trial milestones and resource requirements for assigned projects.
- Act independently as document consultant in clinical trial teams to make certain compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
- Act as liaison between clinical trial teams and releasing to guarantee timely shipment of last documents for posting.
- Support procedure improvement initiatives; May coach various other writers.
- Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Minimum university life science degree. Advanced degree or comparable education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable. Outstanding verbal and written English
- At the very least 2 years of relevant experience. Advanced degree: 0-2 years of experience.
- Good document production and editing abilities.
- Basic knowledge of clinical documentation.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Basic knowledge of clinical development.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Life Science Writer – Narrative Writer Job Opening, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.