Merck Scientific Content Writer – Biotech / Biochem / Life Science Apply
Merck Scientific Content Writer – Biotech / Biochem / Life Science Apply. Life Science/Biotech/ Biochem candidates apply online for Sr. Analyst/Specialist-Scientific content writer-Biology position at Merck. Interested and eligible candidates check all the below:
Job Title: Sr. Analyst/Specialist-Scientific content writer-Biology
Job Requisition ID: 205435
Location: Bangalore SBS
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Specialist/ Sr. Analyst– will support the digital marketing content initiatives for the biology portfolios of the life science business.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As part of the Digital Marketing Content team, the candidate will research, evaluate and develop scientific content for the company’s Biology product portfolios including Antibodies, Cell biology, Molecular biology, Proteomics, Biochemicals, Genomics etc. The content will be made use of on the company’s ecommerce website in order to aid the customers make their purchase decisions and boost the individual experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Write/develop scientific content for product specific pages, technical articles, landing pages, technological bulletins etc.
- Quality validation of the content generated by others.
- Publishing content using the Company’s content administration system.
- Improve web traffic and product searchability of the biology portfolio.
- Support digital projects related to life science portfolio.
- Furthermore, the candidate is expected to support team efforts as assigned in order to meet department, business unit, and company objectives.
- MSc/PhD in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or any appropriate a lifescience discipline with at least 2 years’ experience as a scientific content writer/curator.
- 1-2 years of experience in scientific content writing is favoured, or demonstrated writing skills.
- Experience in R&D will be an added advantage.
- Experience in digital marketing, seo (SEO) and google analytics is a plus.
Technical Skills/ Competencies:
- Accustomed to current research and trends in Life Science.
- Understanding of key competitors within the life science chemicals market.
- Strong writing skills with a proven track record of producing high-grade scientific content for global audience.
- Ability to produce accurate and well written scientific content without the requirement for additional editing and proofing.
- Proficient in searching, navigating and comprehending peer-reviewed scientific literature.
- Ability to understand and produce info that researchers will find most useful throughout product evaluation.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Basic proficiency in problem solving, planning & execution, business acumen, customer orientation and high impact communication.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Good Team-player.
- Proficient in interpersonal skills.
Editor’s Note: Merck Scientific Content Writer – Biotech / Biochem / Life Science Apply, life sciences jobs, merck jobs, merck careers, merck recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.