Life Science Associate Manager Regulatory Affairs at Procter & Gamble
Life Science Associate Manager Regulatory Affairs at Procter & Gamble. Procter & Gamble (P&G) Jobs. Life Science Vacancy. Biology Jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
Job Title: Associate Manager Regulatory Affairs – P&G India (RND00004466)
Job: Research & Development
Primary Location: IN-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: RND00004466
Description of the role:
Coordinate Regulatory Life Cycle Management activities for India portfolio, Coordinate with Local Regulatory Affairs for roll outs (expansions to white space), variations, renewals, answering health authority requests.
Maintain Master Dossiers and compile, review, and provide dossiers for local registration and compliance to achieve registrations for the specific product portfolio, Provide Regulatory input for Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Quality Reports (PQRs), and Product Data Sheets (PDS). Advise organization of potential regulatory risks in normal day to day activities and recommend compliant actions. Liaise with Corporate Technical and Product Supply functions to provide the current registered details of each product.
Ensure regulatory assessments are conducted for change controls in the Quality Tracking system. Ensure that the Regulatory Information Management system is maintained and updated for all activities under role responsibility, including review ofdocuments.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Education: A minimum qualification of a degree in any of the life sciences (pharmacy, medicine, chemistry, biology, etc.).
- Nationality: Ability to work permanently in one’s country of residence
- Languages: Proficient in English
- Good regulatory experience (minimum 5-7 years) preferably in consumer health and preferably across multiple regulatory classification areas (health supplements, medicines, etc.)
- Experience in the dossier maintenance and product change management
- Good experience with Regulatory database
- Strong initiative and follow-through with accountability for work quality
- Excellent attention to detail, good communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and self-motivating with an ability to influence others
- Proven ability to handle competing priorities efficiently with excellent interpersonal skills
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
Editor’s Note: Life Science Associate Manager Regulatory Affairs at Procter & Gamble.. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.