AcSIR Admissions 2020 Official Notification – August 2020 Session
AcSIR Admissions Official Notification – August 2020 Session. Admissions AcSIR for Biological Sciences area 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AcSIR Admissions PhD 2020. Check out all of the details on the admission process given below:
This call expires in :
WHY STUDY AT AcSIR?
The aim of AcSIR is the pursuit of excellence in addition to doing something applicable. We promote the culture of being singularly dynamic and innovative. The Academy was established by a Resolution of the Parliament in 2010 and received recognition as an”Institution of National Importance” by the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) Act 2011. The Academy intends to maximize the number of qualified professionals and researchers of high-quality in the domain of science and engineering; and also to equip them with the skills to innovate and conduct seamless interdisciplinary research.
The programs equip students to undertake interdisciplinary research by providing a broad-based practical training at the best in the class national laboratories of CSIR. The Programs are structured around academic coursework (according to program requirement) and compulsory courses viz. One Project Proposal & one Review Article writing; and Societal Program; and research in frontier areas of Science, Technology and Engineering leading to a PhD degree.
Online Admission Portal of AcSIR
- For the Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase: In Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase: On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt with AcSIR Application Number (AAN).
- Important dates of admission process and any other update or information will be flashed on Portal-Please check regularly.
- For each program of study, only one application is allowed for an applicant. If at any time, it is found that more than one application is filled by a candidate then the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for Test and/or Interview at the designated centres on the dates announced, based on which final selection would be made.
- The number of seats available in each program at each Institute may vary.
- PhD (Sciences)
- PhD (Engineering)
|24-04-2020||Start date of online application for admission|
|28-05-2020||Last date of online application for admission|
|15-06-2020||Extended Last Date|
|05-06-2020||Intimation to shortlisted candidates|
|15-06-2020 To 17-07-2020||Aptitude Test/Interview|
|20-07-2020||Declaration of results progressively and lab wise tentatively upto (on the web)|
|31-07-2020||Last date to accept the offer with Payment of first Semester non-refundable fees at AcSIR SBI Collect Portal|
|02-08-2020||Offer to Waitlisted candidates (In case of vacancy arising /candidates waitlisted)|
|09-08-2020||Last date to accept the offer (Waitlisted Candidates) with Payment of fee|
|13-08-2020 To 14-08-2020||Joining at AcSIR Academic Centre|
|17-08-2020||Commencement of Academic Activities|
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AcSIR Admissions, PhD Programme AcSIR Admissions 2020, AcSIR PhD Admissions August 2020, Ph.D. Programme of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) August 2020 Session. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.