Research Internship Programme at INST, Mohali – Applications Invited
Research Internship Programme at INST, Mohali – Applications Invited. Internship opportunites for Indian nationals. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details below:
This Call Expires In :
Research Internship at INST
Applicants are requested to STRINGENTLY comply with the application procedure as mentioned below, or else application can be rejected for scrutiny…
Notice for admission to INST Research Internship
Program (Duration: Minutes. 2 Months – Max. Year).
Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of INST faculty. The students from different institutions consisting of IITs, NITs, IISERs, Central Universities along with several State Universities throughout the country have been carrying out their research internships at INST. Preference will be provided to the students for research internship who have their very own fellowship awarded from KVPY, BIRAC, IASc-INSA-NASI Summer Research Programme, Inspire Program (DST) or any other agency of Govt. of India.
- Summer Internship: May-July (Date of application: 1st March to 21st March -each year).
- Short-term (3-6 Months): June-December (Date of application: 1st April to 21st April-every year).
- Short-term (3-6 Months): January-June (Date of application: 1st Nov to 21st Nov-every.
- Research Internship (1 Year): Last date of application: (Applications are accepted round the year).
* Applications for less than 2 months will not be accepted.
Research Internship Program Eligibility: Full-time registered students from Basic
Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering Institutes/Universities pursuing master degree
/ M.Sc./ M.Tech.// M. Pharm. are qualified for INST’s Research Internship Program at Mohali ( Punjab). In cases of bachelor degree level students (e.g. B.Sc/ B.Tech./ B.Pharm etc.), only very few exceptional and also bright candidates will certainly be thought about for the internship program at INST.
Application Process for Summer/Short-term Internship:
- Students from any type of Basic Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering background having relevance to nanoscience and also nanotechnology can be accepted for a research internship. The selected applicant can be assigned to work with the Scientist different from their preference list due to different reasons.
- It is advised to apply via online application mode only and also give the recommended scientist name during form submission. One can go through the profiles of INST scientists and then decide the preference according to their research area and also the area of interest of the candidate.
- Contacting multiple scientists at the same time at INST must be avoided. This may result in the notion of unclear research interest of applicant as well as eventually can result in rejection of the application.
- To apply, applicants require to fill up the on-line application through the link given below.
- Mobile scan copy or poor scan quality will not be approved and may result in rejection.
- Only upload the required documents while filling the online form, no extra attachments approved.
- After the submission of the online application form, it will certainly be scrutinized by INST. If selected, the offer can be given only if the supervisor (scientist at INST) agrees to provide the required training and facilities for the internship at INST.
- The selected candidates will certainly be intimated via email approximately within one month after the application deadline (as mentioned above) for admission at the INST Research Internship Programme.
- For this time around, INST is not charging for any internship fee. But, a fee structure may be implemented any time with no previous notice.
- Currently, INST does not have hostel facility, therefore, students shall need to arrange their very own accommodation. (A number of shared/PG accommodations are available close by the institute).
- Students can make use of dinner as well as lunch services at INST canteen on a paid basis.
- No TA will be paid for joining the institute for the internship program.
Selected applicants will certainly be informed via e-mail. The training certification will be issued by the Organizer, Research Internship Program, after satisfactory completion of the training.
View Notification Below
(Bonafide Certificate is to be uploaded during the online application)
Editor’s Note: Research Internship Programme at INST, Mohali – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.