NIAB Research Scholars Program – Life Sciences Research
Research Scholars Program that is available at NIAB – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, official notification is announced. M.Tech / M.Sc candidates with a background in any branch of life sciences are eligible to apply online for the NIAB RSP III 2019-2020 Research Scholars Program at NIAB. Check out all of the details below:
This call expires in :
Advertisement No. RSP-NIAB III-2019
Applicants are invited to appear for a Walk-in-interview for Research Scholars Program 2019-2020 (RSP-NIAB III-2019) at NIAB, Gopanpally Campus, Hyderabad on 12 & 13 of Dec 2019 from 10 am to 6 pm.
NIAB is an autonomous and premier institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. The Institute wishes to develop and harness emerging and novel Biotechnological tools and applications, and take up research in cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity, in addition, to contribute to human health and welfare.
NIAB’s current research interests include
- host-pathogen interactions and pathogenomics
- Next generation vaccines, diagnostics, adjuvants and drug delivery platforms
- Nutrition, metabolomics and metabolic disorders
- Genetics and genomics
- Gene and protein engineering
- Reproductive biotechnology
- transgenic technology
- zoonosis and One Health
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Individuals desirous of seeking admission to RSP-NIAB III 2019 Needs a Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science (M.Sc., M.Tech., M.V.Sc., or M. Pharm). Candidates should also have procured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or some other national research fellowship for five years. Possessing a fellowship is Compulsory for consideration. The terms and conditions, fellowship amount etc. will be governed by the awarding funding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute. Those admitted as Research Scholars may be registered for a PhD.
Application and Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can directly appear For the interview together with complete Curriculum Vitae along with originals and photocopy (one set) of All of the documents in evidence of the academic credentials, fellowship details and era. Candidates Ad No. RSP-NIAB III-2019 Need to make their own arrangements for any travelling/lodging and boarding. No TA/DA is going to be Compensated by NIAB for attending the interview.
- NIAB reserves the right to accept/reject applications or candidature or admission in the event of any discrepancy detected at any point.
- Venue: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Survey No. 37, Extended Q City Road, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near, Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana — 500032.
- For enquiry Contact: Tel: +91 40 2312 0103 or Mail: [email protected].
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIAB Research Scholars Program – Life Sciences Research, Research Scholars Program, Life Science Admissions, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life science industry.