PhD Scholarships @ TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre
An opportunity for In-Country Residential Program at the TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre. Indian Nationals can apply for the PhD Scholarship Opportunities available there. You can check out all of the details regarding the application procedure, the timelines, the eligibiity and more below:
This call expires in :
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES BY TERI AND DEAKIN UNIVERSITY
PhD Scholarship opportunities for TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre In-Country Residential Program
Applications welcomed for admission to the In-Country Residential PhD program offered by TERI and also Deakin University, Australia. Selected students will be provided with fellowship and also based at the most advanced and impressive facility at the TERI Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Nanomaterials for Agriculture
- Nano intervention in Environmental Issues
- Nanotechnology interventions in Food Safety
- Toxicity and life cycle assessment of Nano-materials
- Minimum 70% marks (or comparable) in the Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Bioprocess Engineering and also Chemical Engineering
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/ 6).
- Joint supervision will certainly be provided to scholars by Deakin as well as TERI faculties.
- The applicant will receive a 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia.
- Based on requirements, students will certainly have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of approximately six months to meet the demand for their research work with all costs paid.
- Students can obtain the fully furnished hostel facility on campus for the entire period of the program on payment basis. Students living on campus will be preferred.
Last date of application: 31st October 2019.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to send completed application along with updated CV at [email protected].
- Please mention “Application for TERI Deakin PhD Program-2019” in the subject line.
- Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire period of the PhD program.
- For applicants shortlisted for interview, it is obligatory to provide valid IELTS scores by 20th November 2019 failing which they may not be eligible for interviews.
For more details and applications contact Students Coordinator at +91-124-7103838( Ext-569) (Weekdays 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) or visit http://tdnbc.teriin.org/.
” Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B”.
Editor’s Note: PhD Scholarships @ TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre, PhD Scholarships for Indians, TERI Deakin PhD Scholarship, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.