IARI Internship Training 2019
The official notification for the call for applications for Internship Training at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012 has been released. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Application for Internship Training
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012
The following guidelines will be observed while taking students for internship training:
1. Bachelors, Masters, or PhD students are eligible for the internship programme for a
period ranging from one month to six months. The fee structure shall be Rs. 10,000/- for
one month, Rs. 20,000/- for 2-3 months and 30,000/- for 4-6 months + GST @ 18% if
2. The applications will be accepted throughout the year but will be processed only twice a
year in January and August.
3. The closing date to receive the application will be 31st May for the July-December
session and November 30th for the January-June session.
4. IARI will not provide any boarding/lodging, medical facility and any other benefits of the
Institute to the trainees.
5. The work done during the internship shall not be part of their dissertation or project in
6. The completion Certificate for the training shall be given by the PME Cell on completion
of their internship.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email
All applications should be addressed to:
Joint Director (Research)
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, PUSA Campus
New Delhi 110012
1. New applications are invited for July 2019 to Dec 2019 batch.
2. The last date for submission of applications for July 2019 internship is 31st May 2019
and for January 2020 is December 31st 2019 respectively.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Indian Agricultural Research Institute Internship Training 2019, IARI Internship Training 2019, Internship Training 2019, IARI Internship 2019, IARI Training 2019, IARI Intern Training 2019. Make sure you check out the Podcast and Newsletter that we have for free.