IIT Mandi Research Internship Summer Program 2019
B.Tech. / B.E Life Science / Biotech students and 1st year Masters students can apply for IIT Mandi Research Internship Summer Program 2019. The duration of this summer research internship for life science & biotech candidates at IIT Mandi is of 8 weeks. Detailed eligibility criteria & application details are given below:
The IIT Mandi Research Internship can be taken in any of the below topics:
- Biosensors Material and properties, Photocatalysis
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry
- Condensed Matter Physics/Materials Science
- CMOS Analog IC design
- Controllability of Differential Equations with Applications in Engineering and fluid-solid
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Control Systems
- Deep Learning application in biometrics and medical imaging
- Discrete element modeling (DEM) of granular flows
- Differential Equations, Mathematical Modelling
- Earthquake Engineering
- Energy Conversion and storage
- Experimental Physics and Nanosciences
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Fluid, and Thermal Science
- Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, Business Correspondent Model of Banking, Digital
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Gene Regulation
- Geotechnical Engineering, Sensors in Geotechnical engineering
- Host-Pathogen Interaction, Soil microbiology and its application in landslide mitigation
- Investigations of drop impact onto a liquid pool
- Landslide study
- Physical Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Bioimaging, Microscopy
- Protein folding and Aggregation
- Power Electronic Applications
- RF and Microwave propagation and device design
- Semiconductor Devices
- Solid Mechanics; Mechanical Design; Biomechanics
- Structural Mechanics
- Thermal management of microelectronics
- Wireless networks and IoT
Duration of the Internship: The period of internship will be about 8 weeks starting from June 11, 2019, to August 05, 2019.
Stipend: Selected candidates will be provided with free hostel accommodation and a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- for the entire 8 weeks period. Travel and living expenses should be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply through an online application on or before 30th April 2019.
Terms and Conditions for IIT Mandi Research Internship :
1. Only students having a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks will be considered.
2. The number of students selected for the internship is subjected to the requirement of faculty in various disciplines of the institute.
3. Selected candidates will have to arrange letters of recommendation from their Institute.
4. Please visit www.iitmandi.ac.in for further details.
Any Technical queries related to Online Application be sent to [email protected]