AcSIR PhD Admission 2019
The official notification for the PhD Science Admissions 2019 at AcSIR. Admissions AcSIR for Biological Sciences area 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AcSIR Admissions PhD 2019. Check out all of the details on the admission process given below:
This call expires in :
WHY STUDY AT AcSIR?
The aim of AcSIR is the pursuit of excellence in addition to doing something applicable. We promote the culture of being singularly dynamic and innovative. The Academy was established by a Resolution of the Parliament in 2010 and received recognition as an”Institution of National Importance” by the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) Act 2011. The Academy intends to maximize the number of qualified professionals and researchers of high-quality in the domain of science and engineering; and also to equip them with the skills to innovate and conduct seamless interdisciplinary research.
The programs equip students to undertake interdisciplinary research by providing a broad-based practical training at the best in the class national laboratories of CSIR. The Programs are structured around academic coursework (according to program requirement) and compulsory courses viz. One Project Proposal & one Review Article writing; and Societal Program; and research in frontier areas of Science, Technology and Engineering leading to a PhD degree.
Online Admission Portal of AcSIR
- For the Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign Up phase: In Sign Up phase, once you successfully SignUp on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form: On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt with AcSIR Application Number (AAN).
- Important dates of the admission process and any other update, as well as information, will be flashed on Portal.
- Only one application is allowed for an applicant. If at any time, it is found that more than one application is filled by a candidate then the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for the interview for selection at the designated centres on the dates announced.
- In addition to their academic performance and/or depending on the vacancies, the final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the aptitude test/ interview.
- Ph.D (Sciences)
- Ph.D (Engineering)
|Commencement of Online Admission Portal
|Last date of submission of Online Application
|Declaration of Shortlists
|24-06-2019 To 12-07-2019
|Declaration of results
|Last date to accept the offer with Payment of First Semester non-refundable fees
|Offer to Waitlisted candidates (In case of vacancy arising /candidates waitlisted)
|Last date to accept the offer (Waitlisted Candidates) with Payment of First Semester non-refundable fees
|12-08-2019 To 13-08-2019
|Commencement of Academic Session
Editor’s Note: AcSIR Admissions, PhD Programme AcSIR Admissions 2019, AcSIR PhD Admissions August 2019, Ph.D. Programme of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) August 2019 Session. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can sign up for. Also check the YouTube channel for more biosciences updates.