Integrated PhD 2019 IISER Tirupati
The notification for the Integrated PhD Program Admissions August 2019 at IISER Tirupati. IISER Tirupati PhD Admissions in August 2019. PhD Admissions in August 2019. Interested and eligible can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
The integrated PhD (I-Ph. D.) programme at IISER Tirupati is aimed for highly motivated students who wish to pursue a career in research. Students with an outstanding academic record are able to apply for the I-Ph. D. programme upon completion of a bachelor’s degree in any branch of science. The course combines curricula for Master’s and Doctorate degrees into one integrated programme with a blend of course work and research project
IISER Tirupati offers modern research laboratories and computational facilities in addition to hostel facilities for students. Students will have the chance to take part in a broad range of seminars, meetings, and workshops, and giving them a chance to interact with people from other research organizations within the nation and abroad.
Overview of the i-Ph.D. programme:
IISER Tirupati offers Integrated PhD (I-Ph. D.) as a research programme with a blend of course work (two years) and research projects. On conclusion of this doctoral research project, students are awarded a degree in Master of Science and a PhD degree. The first four semesters include core courses, elective courses and advanced courses specializing in 1 subject, and combined with research work. On successful completion of course work, associated project work and a thorough examination, the student continue with the research resulting in a PhD.
The I-Ph. D. program is given in the disciplines Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences in August 2019 session.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS:
- Eligibility Criteria: Biology Students with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (total percentage with subjects) or CGPA 6.5 on 10-point scale in Bachelor’s in Biological Sciences (All areas) /Ecological Sciences/ Mathematics/ Chemistry /Physics / Medical Sciences / Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria: JGEEBILS – 2019 or JAM -2019 (BL – Biological Sciences or BT – Biotechnology)
General Information to the Applicants:
- The candidate MUST have qualified at least ONE of those aforementioned Added eligibility standards.
- The scores/ranks have to be valid at least until August 2019. Please be aware that the admission standards can vary during the next round of admission.
- SC/ST, PD and KM candidates Percentage might be relaxed with 5 percent or 0.5 in the event of CGPA.
- Candidates in the final year of their qualifying degree are also eligible to apply. But, their final selection is subject to the successful conclusion of their qualifying degree with the above-mentioned requirements at the time of admission. A provisional degree certificate is compulsory at the time of admission (Scheduled to be 1st August 2019).
Only online applications will be accepted. Applicants may submit their forms for the various departments using these links:
- The candidates should carefully fill and submit the online application form on or before April 30, 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated further about the date of interview.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category might need to submit applicable certificates if chosen.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and final selection is based on interview performance. The respective departments may use additional standards (according to academic performance and/or performance from the national level tests) so as to shortlist applicants for interviews.
Fellowship: Financial assistance will be provided by the institute into the chosen candidates.
All communication with applicants is going to be through emails only. Kindly check this site for periodic updates.
In case of any application-related queries which are not mentioned in the FAQs, please contact the respective departments with your application number mentioned in the subject at the following email addresses:
- Opening date of Online Application: March 05, 2019
- Closing date of Online Application: April 30, 2019
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati PhD Admissions 2019, Integrated PhD Admissions 2019, iPhD 2019, August 2019 PhD IISER, IISER Tirupati PhD Admissions 2019, Integrated PhD 2019 IISER Tirupati. Check out all of the Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.