Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018 – Official Notification
Indian nationals with research interest in sciences, check out the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018 notification. Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018 official notification is out for interested Indian nationals. Check out all of the details on the eligibility, selection process, guideline and such below:
This call expires in :
Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Please submit your application by July 20, 2018 to be considered for the Fall 2018 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.
- Deadline for this application is July 20, 2018 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by August 3, 2018
- Please contact [email protected] for any questions.
- Questions? Please email Lisa Ikariyama at [email protected], call at 303-730-1950 or or read our FAQs.
Editor’s Note: Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. You can also download our app that is available for free download.