Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program Spring 2019
Indian nationals with research interest in sciences, check out the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program Spring 2019 notification. Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2019 official notification is out for interested Indian nationals. Check out all of the details on the eligibility, selection process, guideline and such below:
This call expires in :
Research is a crucial element for the growth and progress in the life science community. We wish to further scientific accomplishment by assisting students that are interested in creating a career in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is given to students pursuing a degree in a science related discipline two times per year. A $1500 (or global currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to a single student for the spring and fall semesters.
- Applicants need to have a major declared in a science related discipline.
- Open globally.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related discipline.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement covering the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what your favourite scientific discovery is and the reason why.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your area of interest.
- Applications should be submitted by December 13, 2018 for the Spring 2019 Novus Biologicals Scholarship
- Deadline for this application is December 13, 2018 12 p.m. MST
- Finalist will be notified the following week
- Winners will be announced through our social media pages (Facebook / Twitter)
Editor’s Note: Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. You can also download our app that is available for free download.