Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Food Processing & Business Management (PGDM-FPBM) 2018-2020 in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin, Madison USA
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
PGDM:FPBM Admissions 2018-2020
PGDM-FPBM Admission Announcement 2018 at Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bengaluru. IIPM, Bengaluru PGDM-FPBM Admission Announcement 2018. For more details on eligibility, application procedure and such for PGDM-FPBM Admission Announcement 2018 – IIPM, Bengaluru as per the details given below:
This call expires in :
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
The Institute is today a centre of excellence which acts as a think tank and an intellectual resource base for the plantation and associated agri-business sector. It is an exclusive sectoral school of management based on a new model of intensive institute-industry interaction.
- The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GATE exam.
- Selection will be made purely based on merit through national competitive
examinations and GDI.
Teaching and Learning:
- Highly qualified faculty members
- State-of- the-art laboratories
- Library house
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
- Meritorious Scholarships from the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. State
Government scholarships for OBC students.
- Green Campus
- Hostel facilities for students
- High speed internet connectivity and Wi-Fi enabled campus
- As the PGDM-FPBM programme is AICTE approved, the loan can be easily available from any nationalized banks.
How to Apply:
Kindly visit our website www.iipmb.edu.in for submitting your online application form. The
application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates with relevant certificates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or Demand Draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bengaluru.
Online applications are invited for admissions through CAT/MAT/ATMA/PAT/GATE 31st May
Food processing is one of the largest sectors in India which has huge potential in terms of production, growth, value addition, consumption and exports. Currently, new markets for processed and value added products are emerging at the national and international level. Food Processing sector is a major source of employment / entrepreneurship and adds value to foreign exchange. The programme with a focus on food industry has been designed in close coordination with stakeholders from Food industry, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA and Central Food Research Institutions to impart the knowledge and required skills to be a game changer in the field with “Learn, Do and Serve” as its guide, the institute has offered PGDM programs.
The state-of-the-art Assurance of Learning (AoL) strategy of IIPM would make a student as a techno-managerial individual, who will learn on mission-critical skills in food analytics and laboratory accreditation, nutrition & food technology, cool & cold chains and food quality & safetymanagement. The students will be trained on the various functional aspects in applied quality & safety, finance, marketing, human resources,
decision sciences and supply chain management necessary for success in food-related enterprises. A range of sector-specific courses to meet the requirements of food industry, viz. Processing and Value Addition for Products, Soft Skills for Food Processing Business, Food Engineering, Financial Management, Exports & International Business, Global Quality & Safety Management Systems, Food Laws & Taxes, Project Feasibility
& Business Plan, Practicum & Field visits, etc.
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), centre of excellence and the first-of-its-kind national Institute was established at the initiative of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The institute is co-promoted by the Commodity Boards of India, viz. Coffee Board, Tea Board, Rubber Board & Spices Board and Industry & Plantation Associations. IIPM has been conceived as a world renowned academic institution focusing in the field of agribusiness, commodity, plantations and associated management education. IIPM has educational membership with The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSBUSA) & European Foundation for Management Development (EFMDBrussels)
and Permanent Accreditation from Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas (HLACT-USA).
The minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in food technology, food science/ nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
• The candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/ GATE exam.
• Selection will be made purely based on merit through national competitive examinations and GDI
Last date to apply is 31 May 2018
Comments are closed.