DST CEFIPRA ESONN Fellowship 2018 official notification. ESONN is a three week course to provide training for graduate students, postdoctoral and junior scientists in Biology. DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship-2018 notification has been announced for Biology candidates as per the details that have been posted below:
This call expires in :
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is a department within the Ministry of Science and Technology in India and was established in May 1971, with the objective of promoting new areas of Science & Technology and to play a role of the nodal department for organising, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country.
Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR/CEFIPRA) is India’s first and France’s only bilateral organisation outside France which has been in existence for the past 30 years,committed to promote collaboration between the scientific communities of the two countries across the knowledge innovation chain. CEFIPRA along with DST has joined hands with Université Joseph Fourier (now Université Grenoble Alpes), Grenoble, France for supporting participation of Indian doctoral students to European School on Nano-sciences and Nano-technologies (ESONN) in Grenoble, France – (15th Edition) Session 2018 (August 26th – September 15th, 2018).
ESONN is a three-week course aimed at providing training for graduate students, postdoctoral and junior scientists from universities and laboratories in the field of nano-sciences and nano-technologies in Physics, Biology and Chemistry. The academic and practical courses cover the elaboration, functioning and characterization of nano-objects.
Terms of Reference (ToR) and Procedures:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens residing in India and have registered for a PhD in a
recognized university or research institution in India
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 1st January, 2018
- Students once supported by CEFIPRA and students who have a permanent position in
institutions/universities are not eligible
- Pre-authorization or prior consent from his/her Institute / University to apply for a foreign fellowship programme [No objection certificate from Head of the Institution]
Only the selected candidates from both sides (ESONN and DST/CEFIPRA), will be
considered for DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship-2018. The proposed details of funding
- Letter for gratis visa issued by Director, CEFIPRA
- ESONN Fees (Including boarding and lodging charges at ESONN).
- To and fro air tickets (International travel) plus the travel expenses to the nearest
- Travel insurance for the official duration of stay
- Allowance of Euro 700 for the complete duration covering daily expenses /any other
utility expenses/ miscellaneous expenses
- Applicants should first register through ESONN web-site (http://esonn.fr ) as per the
instructions given. After applying to ESONN, Indian candidates (only doctoral students) interested for DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 may apply to CEFIPRA.
- Application in e-mail with subject as DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 is
to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments to be enclosed:
- Application form in prescribed format (click to download format)
- Detailed CV in the prescribed format (click to download format)
- Title & summary of doctoral research (2 pages)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Head of the Institution to be on the official
- Two Reference/recommendation letters (1. From PhD guide and 2. From a professor
who knows the applicant for some years) on the official letter head. Please note
student can enclosed these letters themselves along with their application form
- Scanned Copy of the Passport (both front and back)
- Documents must respect the ToR and Procedures indicated above. Applicants must ensure to submit their complete application online along with all the requested documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Application sent by a candidate after the last date of receipt/ through post or courier / any E-mail IDs/ received only at one side (CEFIPRA or ESONN) will not be considered for selection.
- Results for DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 will be made available only on website of CEFIPRA www.cefipra.org
For more details please contact:
Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR/CEFIPRA),
Core 5B, Ground Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003 (India)
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.cefipra.org
Attn: Mr. Kunal Kasariya,
Scientific Programme Associate, CEFIPRA; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No.+91 11 24682251, +91 11 24682252
- Call launching: 8th March, 2018
- End of Deadline: 20th May, 2018
- Result: last week of June or 1st week of July, 2018 on website of CEFIPRA
- Starting date of fellowship: August/ September (as per ESONN session).
Application Deadline – 20th May, 2018
Editor’s Note: dst fellowships, dst fellowships 2018, ESONN Fellowships 2018, CEFIPRA Fellowship 2018, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subcription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also follow us on all our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.