Ph.D 2018 Admissions @ MACS-ARI – Biological Sciences
This call expires in :
MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, Pune 411004
(An autonomous Institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India)
Ph.D. ADMISSIONS 2018
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the PhD programme in various areas of
biological sciences viz. Biodiversity & Palaeobiology, Bioenergy, Bioprospecting,
Developmental Biology, Genetics & Plant Breeding and Nanobiosciences. Interested
candidates are advised to visit ARI webpage (www.aripune.org) for detailed information and may send their application (only by email) to email@example.com in prescribed format available at ARI website (www.aripune.org).
- M.Sc. (any branch of biological science) or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent grade point)
- Must have qualified CSIR /UGC-Junior Research Fellowship OR NET-LS/GATE/SPPU-PET and fellowship from ICMR/INSPIRE/DBT.
- Last date of receiving applications by email: 31st December, 2017
- List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on ARI website: 10th January, 2018.
- The email subject should mention “Last Name_Application for Ph.D. Programme”
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Interview will be conducted on 30th January, 2018, 10 a.m. at Agharkar Research
Institute, GG Agarkar Road Pune – 411004, Maharashtra.
Application Deadline – 31st December, 2017
Editor’s Note: Are you looking to be notified of all of the latest admission announced? We here at Biotecnika have a dedicated team of people that make it their mission to bring to you all of the latest in the biosciences industry. Sign up for the Newsletter and gain access to all of the latest opportunities in the industry. For more such ph.d admission, phd admission, ph.d, phd application, phd application form, phd admissions india
phd, phd notifications, phd form, phd from, phd registration, latest phd admissions, phd admission procedure, make sure you are following Biotecnika.