MIT School of Bio-engineering Sciences and Research
1st International conference on recent trends in Bio-engineering (ICRTB) 2018
17th February 2018 | 9 am – 5 pm
Original research articles and posters are invited from students in their graduate/post graduate courses, research scholars as well as faculties from various universities, industry personnel and medical practitioners for one-day conference held at MIT-Rajbaug Campus, Pune. Selected papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, published by CSIR – NISCAIR.
About the Conference :
ICRTB 2018 is the largest technical event in Bioengineering in India to foster interdisciplinary exchange and learning. It s goal is to bring together engineers and medical experts, researchers and practicing clinicians, individuals working in academia and those working in the industry and government agencies such as the DST, DBT, BMESI and others. The organizing committee of the conference invites prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to email@example.com. for oral and poster presentations. Some of the selected oral presentations will be considered for publication in the Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research and other relevant journals of CSIR- NISCAIR.
Talk by renowned Speakers from industry, academia and medical fraternity.
Conference Theme Areas
• Computational Biology
• Drug Design
• Medical Device Innovation
• Rehabilitation Robotics
• Medical Image Processing
• Assistive Devices
Conference Date : 17th February 2018
Venue : MIT Rajbaug Campus, Pune Solapur Highway, Loni Kalbhor
Time : 9 am – 5 pm
Who can Participate ?
The conference invites participation from students in their graduate/post graduate courses, research scholars as well as faculties from various universities, industry personnel and medical practitioners .
• ICRTB offers a platform for all researchers in the field of Bioengineering Research to exchange their ideas and form research partnerships.
• Interact with India’s leading experts in Bioengineering research and technology.
• ICRTB offers you the possibility of networking your peers, customers and consultants to forge new partnerships.
• ICRTB intends to grow over time and attract more societies in the field of Bioengineering technology in the future
Registration Fee Details:
- Students: 1500 INR
- Faculty : 2000 INR
- Industry : 3000 INR
Registration fee includes conference kit, certificate, breakfast & lunch
Important Dates :
- Last date for paper submission: Feb 8th 2018
- Last date for Registration: Feb 12th 2018
For more details, visit : http://www.mitbio.edu.in/
Contact : +91 7447444028/ +91 9146051841/ +91 9146051842