International Conference On
Bioengineering On Health And Environment
ICBHE – 2018
8th -10th January, 2018
Live Streaming of ICBHE – 2018
Chief Patron : Tmt. Remibai Jeppiaar
Chencellor, Sathyabama University
About Sathyabama University
Sathyabama University was established under section (3) of the UGC Act, 1956 (A Christian Minority Institution) by JEPPIAAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST in 1987. It is a pioneer institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, technology and education. The institution’s progress and contribution in the field of technical education for over two decades made the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India to grant Deemed University status on 16th July, 2001 and University status on 13th September, 2006 under section(3) of the UGC Act, 1956.
About the School of Bio & Chemical Engineering
The School of Bio & Chemical Engineering is a conglomerate of four disciplines of technology namely the Department of Biotechnology, Department of Bioinformatics, Department of Biomedical Engineering and Department of Chemical Engineering. The faculty has a greater mission of upgrading the quality of technical education of the students that caters the need of twenty first century.
About the program
The International Conference on Bioengineering on Health and Environment, ICBHE’17, organized by the School of Bio and Chemical Engineering to promotes exchange of novel thoughts and creative ideas amongst academicians, industrialists, students and research scholars. This forum provides expression of innovative research experience as oral and poster presentation where there’s freedom to discuss, debate and defend their findings to benefit all concerned.
BIOTECHNOLOGY | INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY | BIOINFORMATICS | SYSTEM BIOLOGY |BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING | CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Call For Papers
Authors are requested to submit a one page abstract of their original and unpublished research work on or before 30th November 2017 via email through [email protected]. All the papers submitted for the conference will be reviewed by peer committee before selection. Upon acceptance full length manuscripts of the conference will be published scopus and Web of Science (WoS) indexed Journals.
Researchers from abroad are encouraged to make use of virtual presentation opportunities. For more details, please contact [email protected].
List of Journals
- IOP Conference series : Material Science & Engineering
- Current NanoScience
- Journal of pure and applied microbiology
- Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology
Guidelines to the Authors
- Authors are requested to submit the full paper in format not exceeding 8 pages inclusive of Abstract and References.
- Templates of Abstract Submission and Full Paper Submission
- Templates of Abstract Submission and Full Paper Submission.
- After the acceptance of the abstract the authors will be intimated to submit the full papers. Full papers will be peer-revieweSubmission of abstract/full paper needs to be done electronically via the SUBMISSION link (or) Conference Mail id [email protected]
- On Acceptance of the Abstract, at least one of the authors MUST register on or before 30th November, 2017 along with filled in registration form and along with DD or proof of Wire Transfer for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings
- Full papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings which will be published in Scopus indexed Journals
- Accepted papers must be presented in the conference venue according to the Program Schedule. Failure to do so will result in exclusion of the paper in the Scopus Indexed Journals
- During Payment via Wire Transfer kindly mention ICBHE 2017 after your name
|Category||Before 24th Dec. 2017||After 24th Dec. 2017|
|Indian Delegate – students/Scholars||INR 3000||INR 3500|
|Staff/Scientist/faculties||INR 4000||INR 4500|
|Participation only /Accompany||INR 2000||INR 2500|
|Foreign Delegate||USD 150||USD 200|
|Foreign Participants only /Accompany||USD 100||USD 150|
|Virtual Presentation (Exclusively for foreign participants)||USD 100||USD 150|
Mode of Payment
Registration fee is accepted through;
- Demand Draft in the favor of “Sathyabama University” payable at Chennai, INDIA
- Online transfer favoring
|Account Name||Dean (Publications & Conferences), Sathyabama University|
|Bank, Branch & Address||Indian Bank, Thousand Lights Branch, Chennai – 600 006, India|
* Mention your name in the Remarks column while transferring money online
- Abstract Submission: 30th November, 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance: 10th December, 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: 15thJanuary, 2018
- Early Bird Registration: 05th December, 2017
- Last Date for Registration : 24th December, 2017
- Conference Dates: 8th-10th January, 2018
- Prof. Bulent MERTOGLU, Department of Bioengineering, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Dr. MUHAMMAD BAHI, Chemistry Dept, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Syiah Kuala University
- Dr Imene ZENDAH EL EUCH, Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Université de Tunis el Manar
- Dr. P.V. Shivaprasad, National Centre for Biological Sciences,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCBS-TIFR) GKVK Campus, Bangalore.
- Dr.Aswin Sai Narain Seshasayee, Reader-F, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS-TIFR),
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK, Bangalore.
- Prof. P. Gautam, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
- Dr.Nahren Manuel Mascarenhas, Department of Chemistry, Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur, Vellore
- Dr. Kannan A, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
- Col. Dr. A. Jayakrishnan, Ph.D., FASc., FNA, Professor, Department of Biotechnology
Bhupat and Jyoti Mehta School of Biosciences, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
- Dr. Agastian S. Theoder, P., Associate Professor, Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai.
- Dr.Senthilkumar Muthusamy, Institute of Molecular Cardiology; Diabetes and Obesity Center, Department of Medicine, University of Louisville, USA.
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Associate Professor, Dept of Anatomy, NUS, Singapore
- Dr. Swaminathan Palanisami, NVICO, Chennai
- Dr. S. Suresh Kumar, Dept of Medical Microbiology & Parasitology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. S Gokul Shankar, Dept of Biochem, Faculty of Medicine, Aimst University, University in Bedong, Malaysia.
- Mr M. BALA SUNDARAM, Dept of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Aimst University, University in Bedong, Malaysia.
- Dr. G. K. Suraishkumar, Professor, Dept. of Biotechnology, IIT Madras
- Dr. B.Gopalan, Chief Scientific Officer & Director, Drug Discovery Research, Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Chennai.
- Prof. Elangovan Vellaichamy, Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Chennai, India.
- Prof. Annie Abraham, Prof & Head, Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Kerala, Trivandrum.
- Dr. Shashi Kumar Rhode, Group Leader, Metabolic Engineering, ICGEB, New Delhi, India
- Prof. Mukesh Doble, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Madras
- Dr. V. Natarajan, Scientist-G, Director, Research & Innovation Centre, IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai.
- Dr.K. Purna Sai, Senior Scientist, Biological Material Laboratory, CSIR-CLRI, Chennai.
- Prof. S. Sudhakar, Prof & Head, Dept. of Biotechnology, M. S University, Tirunelveli.
- Dr. N. Thajuddin, Prof & Head, Dept. of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
- Dr.Suresh kumar, Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Dr. AM Murugan, Assistant professor, Department of Botany and Microbiology, King Saud University
- Senthilkumar Muthusamy, Affiliation Institute of Molecular Cardiology; Diabetes and Obesity Center, Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- Dr.T.Thirunalasundari, Professor and Head, Department of Industrial biotechnology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India
- S.GokulSankar, Associate Professor in Microbiology Faculty of Medicine, AIMST University, Kedah, Malaysia
Accommodation for research scholars and participants will be arranged in University Hostels as per the request ( first come first served). For both Indian and foreign participants those who are in interested to stay in hotels will be arranged on a payment basis.
- Abstract Submission – Click here
- Full Paper Submission – Click here
- Abstract Template – Download
- Full Paper Template – Download
Organizing Secretary : Dr. T. Sasipraba, Pro Vice Chancellor, Sathyabama University.
Dr. Anima Nanda, Dean , School of Bio and Chemical engineering, Contact no: 9443786840
Dr. Antony V Samrot, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Contact no:9894647825
Dr. C Valli Nachiyar, Professor,Department of Biotechnology, Contact no:9840059604
Mr. G Narendra Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Contact no: 9445266138
Ms. Raji P, Assistant professor, Department of Biotechnology, Contact no:9789842114
Ms. Rashmi Jenna, Contact no:9940537185
Ms. C Sai Sahithya, Contact no:7358743216
For More Details Visit http://www.icbhe2017.com