NATIONAL CENTRE FOR CELL SCIENCE, PUNE
M.Sc./M.Tech Project Training Programme during the period
from July -2017 to December -2017
NCCS invites applications from the eligible Indian National candidates pursuing M.Sc. and integrated M.Sc./M.Tech degree program (those who have completed at least three years) in any branch of Life Sciences to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation work / course curriculum at this Institute. Students who have completed their post-graduation are not eligible.
How to Apply:
Candidates may submit their typed application in the prescribed format available on NCCS website along with copies of the following documents:-
- Proof of Date of birth
- B.Sc. final marks sheet and MSc all previous semester marks sheet
- Integrated M.Sc. / M. Tech students should provide all previous semester marks sheet
- A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/ University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format * (Annexure –A) on the letter Head.
The completed application form along with all the above documents may be sent to, The Dean, Academics, National Centre for Cell Science, S. P. Pune University Campus, Pune-411 007 on or before 28th April, 2017 by courier or post. The format of Certificate (Annexure-A) from HOD is available on NCCS website.
Head of the Departments are requested to forward maximum 2 applications from their departments. Applications received without the certificate (Annexure – A) in the prescribed format given on our website will not be considered for selection. NCCS will not give any stipend or Hostel accommodation and will not charge any fees for the Project Training. Candidates willing to undergo the project training for a minimum period of 5 months during the training session (July – December, 2017) may only apply. In house full time training is mandatory. Part time students will not be entertained. Students planning to spend less than 5 months should not apply.
The list of selected candidates will be put on NCCS website by 26th May, 2017.
- Typed application along with copies of all certificate/documents such as Date of Birth, B.Sc. / M.Sc./M. Tech. and Certificates issued by HOD as per Annexure –A (on the letter head) to be sent by Courier/Post to Dean, Academics, National Centre for Cell Science, S. P. Pune University campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007,Maharashtra, India.
- Incomplete applications without proper documents will be rejected.
- he applicant should convert CGPA/GPA etc. into Percentage (%) and clearly write the same in the appropriate column.
Application Deadline – 28th April 2017