The Reliance Group is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration – in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production – to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group’s activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Job Title: Germplasm RS
Job ID: 120604
Location : Maharashtra
Experience – 0 to 3 years
Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments/Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
To generate Scientific/technical data using established systems, procedures and protocols
To interpret data and present results in consultation with manager in order to make contributions to decisions in the work programme content, procedures or problem resolution
Apply depth and /or breadth of knowledge and experience to recognize problems and find solutions; propose and agree with manager if deviating from standard practice and procedures
To maintain experimental data of own work in electronic lab-note book, archive and upload in database in consultation with manager
May attend project/group meetings agreed with manager
Day to day planning of work and execution after go ahead for SOPs from manager
Effectively prioritise and plan work defined by manager
Compliance with HSE requirements and suggest improvements in own work area
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills):
- Be able to analyse data from experiments and draw sound conclusions about the underlying biochemical/physiological pathways kinetics.
- Understand the energy balance in photosynthetic reactions and engineer biochemical pathways accordingly.
- The candidates are expected to perform cutting-edge research in one of the following areas of biology – photobiology, photochemistry, photosynthesis, biochemistry.
- Show potential to develop models to understand the effect of light on the productivity at the cellular and molecular level in algae.
- Demonstrated skills of Photobiology related fluorescence kinetic analysis and related instrument handling.
- Carbon fixation studies and metabolic flux analysis
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications):
- The candidate should have relevant experience in one of the following areas: Biology, Biochemistry, Plant Physiology, Algal physiology, Photobiology. Potential candidates must hold (or be about to hold) a PhD in a relevant area (e.g. plant/algal physiology/biochemistry), be able to work independently and in a collaborative environment and have a strong record of research productivity.
- Knowledge of the Intellectual Property process will be an advantage.
- Learning ability, effective communication, and team work, amenable to change.
- Should be a self-starter and have a passion for excellence and teamwork.
- Good analytical skills. Knowledge and use of computational tools.
- Display leadership, take initiatives.
- Show creativity in work.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.