Walk-in for the post of Technical Assistant for DBT funded Biomarker Project @ JIPMER | Earn upto Rs. 23,200/- pm
JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Walk-in-interview for the vacant post funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt.of India for the project entitled “Biomarkers for Risk of Tuberculosis and for Tuberculosis Treatment Failure and Relapse” in the Department of Preventive & Social Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Position Title: Technical Assistant
Project Title: “Biomarkers for Risk of Tuberculosis and for Tuberculosis Treatment Failure and Relapse”
Qualifications: MSc in Biostatistics/ MSc in Computational Biology from any recognized University
Pay/Month: Rs. 23,220
No. of Posts: 1
- Duration of the post is for a period of 1 year.
- Upper age limit 28 years but may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- The posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any other post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
- Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- Decision of the Principal Investigator will be final
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary
- If the performance of the appointee is unsatisfactory, the appointment may be terminated any time without any prior notice or giving any reason.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview with written screening test on 07, September 2016 at 9.30 A.M in the Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IV Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER. The applicants are requested to bring the filled in application form and bio-data with original certificates for verification.
- Date: 07, September 2016
- Time: 9.30 A.M
- Venue: Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IV Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER