Work as Project Assistant in Type I Diabetes Project @ GCELT, Kolkata
Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology
Department of Leather Technology LB-Block, EM Bypass, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098, India
Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for a temporary position of Project Assistant in a project entitled “Detection of Type I Diabetes: Protein-based Biosensor Array Platform” sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (under DST-INSPIRE Faculty Scheme).
Name of the Position : Project Assistant
No. of positions : One
Qualification : Essential: M.Sc/M. Tech in Biotechnology/Leather technology/ any relevant area with 60% marks or M. Phill with 60% marks
Desirable: Research experience with publications in reputed journals Gross Emoluments : Rs. 12,000/- per month
Upper Age Limit : 30 yrs
Tenure : 2015-2020 *Tenure of the project shall be co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their bio-data to the following address through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 3/9/2016 within 5 p.m. The date, time and venue of the interview to shortlisted candidates will be informed later by email.
Terms and conditions:
1. Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ST/Woman/Person with disability and 3 Years for OBC.
2. The position is purely temporary and up to the duration of the project.
3. The project investigator possesses the rights to terminate the project staff even before completion of the project.
4. No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. All original mark sheet(s), birth certificates have to be produced at the time of interview along with the photocopies.