Post of JRF vacant @ NCL, Pune| Basic knowledge of microbiological techniques desirable
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma for filling up of the following position on a purely temporary basis.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of post: One
Name of the sponsoring agency: DBT
Name of the project: Bacterial Cellulose production from newly isolated marine bacterium and their application
- Post graduate degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Applied Science with NET/JRF or GATE qualification OR
- Post graduate degree in professional courses with minimum 60% marks
- Basic Microbiology and molecular biology techniques
- Fermentation, hands-on experience with analytical techniques
Age Limit: 28 years
Emolument: Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA
Duration: The engagement will be initially for six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/satisfactory performance
How to apply:
The application in the prescribed Proforma duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to:
The Head, NCIM Resource Center (Attn to Dr. Syed G Dastager), CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, & submitted so as to reach the office on or before the due date.
Selected candidates will be notified on the Division Notice Board by 15th August 2016. The candidates may ascertain the information by contacting: Mrs. Shalaka on Telephone No. 25902670.
Short listed candidates would be required to appear for the interview. Details are as follows:
- Date: 18 August 2016
- Time: 10.00 am
- Place: Conference room, NCIM Resource Center
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join immediately on the receipt of the offer of the engagement
Application Deadline: 10th August 2016