Work as Senior Executive / Executive – Quality @ Manipal Education & Medical group
As part of Manipal Education and Medical group, Manipal Integrated Services (MIS) provides premium student housing and integrated facility management services to its esteemed clients across India and overseas. MIS has four business verticals. It builds, owns and operates student housing for educational institutions, under the brand Yoho. Its integrated facility management service called Spiffy offers housekeeping and engineering operations that are best in class and have been serving its exacting customers for more than a decade.
Designation : Senior Executive/executive-quality
Scope of Work : Involved in day to day activities pertaining to food safety & Quality Assurance in F&B.
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensure effective online quality control process and update relevant documents periodically.
- Ensure team members involved gets adequate training on quality control.
- Monitor personnel hygiene, pest control, raw material quality inspection, Storage practices, measures regularly.
- Conducting food adulteration analysis.
- Provide feedback on FSMS implementation.
- Ensure all GMP’s are practiced in spirit every day.
- Assist in validation and verification procedures as a food safety and Validation team member.
- Conducting hazards analysis and updating HACCP plan and implementation.
- Address all the concerns raised by QA team in an effective manner.
- Coordinate with external laboratories at scheduled intervals and get the samples analysed.
- Address customer complaints with RCA in coordination with the distribution department and Manager Operations.
- Participate thickly in all the safety, quality, process, financial and compliance based audits, meetings and initiatives.
- Assist in planning and Implementing industry best practices like 5s, Kaizen, Six Sigma, TPM and other operational excellence projects using quality tools.
- Supervision & Guidance Received :
- . Qualifications Required:Minimum Qualification BHM , Internal Auditor ISO 22000:2005, Knowledge of HACCP.
- Other Significant Factors:
- Basic knowledge of computer & communication
- Must have strong management ability
- Must present a professional image
Eligiblity : M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, M.Sc – Food Technology
Compensation : 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Location : Jaipur, Bengaluru/Bangalore