Work as Bioassay Team Leader – Quality Control mABs @ Biocon
Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries.Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world. Today, Biocon together with group companies employs more than 5000 employees with approximately Rs 2500 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year .
Job Title : Bioassay Team Leader – Quality Control mABs
Eligiblity : M.Tech / M.sc / Ph.D – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical, Chemistry,Immunology, Microbiology
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience : 6 – 9 Years
Job Description :
- To manage a team of 15 people with previous experience in bioassays and molecular biology
- To plan, execute and monitor cell based assay development activity, ELISA,PCR and Compliance in the lab
- Planning and execution of method qualification, transfer and validation. Instrument qualifications; calibrations and other day to day activities .
- Facilitating yearly budget and recruitment proposal for bioassay facility and molecular biology
Required skill set:
- Experienced in method development related activities of in- vitro cell based assays like designing the experiments, writing the protocol and reports, execution of experiments, data analysis and evaluation. Latest understanding on the regulatory aspects of the USP and EP .
- Hands on experience with mammalian cell lines, plate based cell assays, binding assays by flow cytometry or Biacore.
- Experience in PLA software for determining the potency of the bioassay.
- A thorough understanding of Analytical method validations and method transfers: review of protocol and report.
- Experience in cGMP/cGLP working environment.
- Experience in facing internal and external audits.