Accelerate Scientific Discovery by Developing Unique Products
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the lifesciences. Novus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials. We also focus on continually monitoring scientific trends and supply materials to serve these trends. By making these products widely available to institutional and commercial researchers, Novus Biologicals plays an important role in furthering biological research.
All of Novus Biologicals products are supplied with detailed technical information and ongoing support. By serving both niche and emerging markets, Novus Biologicals has built solid partnerships with our customers.
Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2016 Scholarship!
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of how science helps you in your everyday life.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
To download Application Form Click Here
Please submit your application and written statement to [email protected] by July 8,2016 to be considered for the Fall 2016 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.
Selection and Notification Process:
- Deadline for this application is July 8, 2016 11:59 p.m. MST
- Finalist will be notified by July 22, 2016
View Recent Jobs:
- Technical Manpower recruitment at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- Join as Trainee Research Executive – Cell Line engineering, Biologics R&D @ Hospira | Freshers Eligible !
- Research Fellow posts in Microbiology & Plant Pathology vacant @ NIPHM
- Work in Stem Cells related CSIR Funded Project as research fellow @ RGCB