Senior Genomic Medicine Scientist at Paraxel For Life Sciences, Apply Online
Paraxel For Life Sciences is a leading global provider of clinical research solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. With a focus on delivering innovative and efficient services, Paraxel For Life Sciences helps clients accelerate the development of new drugs and therapies to improve patient lives.
About this Role
- Perform analysis of clinical and biomarker datasets (e.g., large-scale -omics datasets including RNASeq, and Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing) and derive clinically meaningful interpretations.
- Develop and apply computational methods for patient stratification based on integration of molecular profiling datasets.
- Drive in-depth analysis of stratified patient data to elucidate biological and driver mechanisms in key oncology indications (integrating multiple omics datasets, including scRNAseq and spatial transcriptomics).
- Work with colleagues in the Informatics & Predictive Sciences group to identify drivers of disease heterogeneity and potential therapeutic targets for patients in unmet need.
- Collaborate with experimental teams in the iterative validation of therapeutic and mechanistic therapeutic hypotheses.
- Summarize analysis results and report conclusions to decision-making bodies.
- Ph.D./M.S./Btech/ or any other life science with 2+ years of experience in computational biology, bioinformatics, statistics, or related fields. Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
- Strong experience in the use of a high-level programming language such as R, MATLAB, Python or Perl for complex data analysis and reproducible research practices is a must.
- Substantial experience working with Next Generation Sequencing datasets, including RNAseq, scRNAseq, Whole-Genome, Whole-Exome Sequencing, and Spatial Transcriptomics.
- Familiarity with contemporary cloud and high-performance computing environments.
- Expertise in the application of contemporary machine-learning/AI approaches.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and to handle several concurrent, fast-paced projects while conforming with rigorous requirements of clinical studies.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills, rigorous and creative thinking.
- Excellent communication, data presentation, and visualization skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English language communication.
Job Location: India (Any location)
Editor’s Note: Senior Genomic Medicine Scientist at Paraxel For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook