Life Sciences Student Intern Opportunity at Presidency University – Fellowship Available
Presidency University is inviting applications for the position of Student Intern in a DST-SERB funded research project at the Department of Life Sciences. This internship opportunity is part of the project titled ‘Investigating Role of Translationally Controlled Tumor Protein (TCTP) In Lymphoid Leukemogenesis and Reversion’, with Dr. Sutapa Saha as the Principal Investigator. The project is funded by DST-SERB, Government of India.
Advertisement no: Project-Internship/DST-SERB/SSR/SS/Adv-1
Post: One Student-Intern
Project Duration: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Fellowship: 5000/- per month
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics with minimum 60% marks in all examinations from recognized University. We expect prospective candidates to have reasonably good proficiency in basic Chemistry and Physics.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator via email ([email protected]) on or before 30th Nov, 2023, 5 P.M.
The application should include:
- A cover letter summarizing the application (including research interests)
- A recent CV (including name as per 12th-grade mark sheet or government-issued photo-identification document, academic qualification, postal address, contact mobile number) along with self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials (The original degree certificates, mark sheets, and Proof of date of birth)
- A copy of photo ID (proof for name given in CV)
Candidates may contact Dr. Sutapa Saha, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata, for any further queries. Email: [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates invited through email are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No application will be considered after the due date. The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The above position is purely temporary and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments in this institute.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Keywords: Life Sciences, Student Intern, Presidency University, Fellowship, DST-SERB, Research Project. Life Sciences Student Intern Opportunity at Presidency University – Fellowship Available. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook