Govt IPC Biotech Jobs – Apply For Pharmacopoeial Associate
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Government of India
Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Job Title: Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate
- Development of IP Monographs for Veterinary products.
- Coordinating with experts and other stakeholders for developing IP Monographs.
- Analysis of Veterinary drugs received at IPC.
Qualification: MVSc, MSc Animal Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, or M.Pharm in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutical Analysis.
Experience: 5 years of experience in Analysis/Research in the area of Veterinary Science/Veterinary products for M.Sc candidates and 3 years of experience for MVSc candidates.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years (age can be enhanced for deserving candidates).
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- (salary can be enhanced for deserving candidates).
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Period of Engagement: The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, if the work and conduct of the staff are not found satisfactory, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel all applications received without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or the Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for an interview for every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to candidates with desirable experience.
- Experience/Age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application online through the Google Form available at the following link: APPLY ONLINE HERE
Please note that no other mode of submission of the application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 30th November 2023, closing hour of 5.30 PM.
Keywords: Government jobs, IPC jobs, Pharmacopoeial Associate, Veterinary products, Ghaziabad, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission. Govt IPC Biotech Jobs – Apply For Pharmacopoeial Associate. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook