Freshers Biostatistics Jobs Pfizer – Apply For Reporting Analyst Post
Associate, Junior Reporting Analyst
Pfizer is a leading global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines, vaccines, and healthcare solutions. As part of Pfizer Research and Development (PRD), we are committed to improving patient outcomes through the development of new treatments and therapies.
- Locations: India – Chennai
- Time Type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- Job Requisition ID: 4901064
As part of the Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) group, the Junior Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the development and programming of reports that support the Pfizer portfolio using various reporting tools/platforms.
- Gain knowledge of reporting and analytics tools to ensure accurate and reliable study data.
- Develop reports and visualizations according to data review plan specifications.
- Follow applicable SOPs and work practices.
- Collaborate with other analysts, Clinical Data Scientists, and relevant roles to develop Smart listings/Reports/Formatted Data listings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-1 year of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, or Regulatory agency
- Awareness of drug development process and data operations required for reporting clinical trial data
- Awareness of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases and data visualization tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is primarily an office-based position involving sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time and making presentations.
Reporting relationship to Associate Director, Group Lead / Manager, Senior Reporting Analyst, Data Management Reporting and Analytics, Process, Testing, Reporting & Analytics, CDS
Align with Clinical Data Sciences (CDS) strategy to ensure responsible, efficient use of resources for Data Management Reporting and Analytics deliverables within budget and accountable for individual expenses.
Work Location Assignment
Keywords: Freshers, Biostatistics, Job, Pfizer, Reporting Analyst, Junior Reporting Analyst, Clinical Data Sciences, PRD, Reporting and Analytics, Data Management, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Industry, Chennai, India. Freshers Biostatistics Jobs Pfizer – Apply For Reporting Analyst Post. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook