Fresher PhD Jobs at Aurigene Oncology
Aurigene Oncology Conquering Cancer is a clinical stage biotech company engaged in the discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision oncology and has multiple compounds at different stages of pre-clinical development and several projects in global clinical development.
Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Antibody Engineering
M.Sc. (Lifesciences/Biotechnology/chemistry/similar discipline) with 12-16 years’ of experience & PhD (Lifesciences/Biotechnology/chemistry/similar discipline) with 0-6 years of relevant active research experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in Antibody drug conjugate (ADC) synthesis, Bioconjugation process, scale-up, ADC purification and related activities.
- Proficiency in DAR analysis (HPLC/MS), Analytical characterization of ADC.
- Able to execute purification of antibody and essential antibody analytical characterization techniques.
- Able to conceptualize, and design experiments, develop assays, optimize protocols, and interpret experimental results with minimum supervision.
- Generate good quality data consistently and promptly update it in LNB and database.
- Understanding of systems and processes pertaining to safety, health and environment.
Send your resumes to: [email protected]
Keywords: Fresher PhD jobs, Aurigene, Oncology, Antibody Engineering, Cancer treatment. Fresher PhD Jobs at Aurigene Oncology. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook