NCCS Post Graduate Dissertation 2024 January Session – Apply Online
NCCS Post Graduate Dissertation 2024 January Session – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR CELL SCIENCE
राष्ट्रीय कोशिका शिज्ञान कें द्र
An Autonomous Institute of Department of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
NCCS Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007
POST GRADUATE DISSERTATION
January 2024 Session for 6 or 12 Months
Last date for receipt of online applications: November 15, 2023
NCCS invites applications from eligible candidates for the post-graduate dissertation program, commencing in January 2024. Eligible applicants, who are bonafide PG students with a consistently strong academic record and a commitment to pursuing studies in modern biology such as Cell & Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, Bioinformatics, Systems Biology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Infection Biology, Cancer Biology and Microbial Ecology are encouraged to apply.
NCCS will admit dissertation students in four sessions annually, allowing applicants to apply year-round. For those looking to commence their dissertation after April 1, 2024, please apply during the next session. The application process for the April 2024 session will begin in December 2023.
- Students who are currently pursuing their first year of M. Sc., M. Pharm, M. Tech
programs, OR students in their fourth year of B. Tech, B. Pharm, B. Sc. or integrated M. Sc.
- Applicants with qualifications such as MBBS, MD, B. V. Sc, or M. V. Sc. who have a keen
interest in translational clinical research.
Applicants who have already completed or expected to complete their post-graduation before the training session ends are ineligible to apply. However, this does not apply to MBBS, MD, B.V. Sc, or M. V. Sc degree holders. Please note that meeting the essential eligibility criteria does not guarantee shortlisting or subsequent selection for the PG dissertation at NCCS.
- To submit your online application form, visit the ‘Project Positions’ section under the
‘Careers’ menu on the NCCS website. You need to have a Gmail account to fill in the online form.
- Please upload the following documents as a single PDF file. This two-page PDF should not exceed 1 MB in size.
o The cumulative mark sheet of your Bachelor’s degree OR, for four-year programs,
the cumulative mark sheet for the third year.
o A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of your College/
University, or Institute using the provided format in ‘Annexure A’ (Page 3). Please
print out ‘Annexure A’ on official letterhead- without making any changes in the
format, fill it out, add a photograph, have it duly signed, stamped, and scanned
before you upload it.
o Applications missing either of these attachments will not be considered for
selection. It’s important to note that this requirement doesn’t apply to candidates
with MBBS, MD, M. V. Sc., or B. V. Sc. qualifications.
o Please bring the original HOD certificate and the B. Sc. marksheet at the time of
- NCCS does not offer any stipend and does not impose any fees for the PG dissertation program.
- The PG dissertation program is a full-time commitment. On-campus hostel accommodation may be provided to a limited number of students on a chargeable, firstcome, first-served basis.
- NCCS does not accept applications for part-time dissertations from any students as the PG dissertation program is a full-time training program. Selected students are required to complete a minimum of 5 or 10 months of dissertation, and completion certificates will be issued only upon fulfillment of this requirement.
- Enrolled students are expected to rigorously adhere to all rules and regulations established by the NCCS throughout the duration of their dissertation. Regular attendance at given work place, scheduled lab activities, and any other academic events, is typically required.
- If you experience any technical difficulties during the online application process, please
email us at [email protected]. All subsequent updates and information related to
this process will be exclusively posted on https://www.nccs.res.in periodically.
SCHEDULE: JAN 2024 SESSION
|Commencement of Online Application Submission
|October 26, 2023
|Deadline for Online Application Submission
|November 15, 2023
|Announcement of Selected Candidates
|November 30, 2023
|Commencement of Dissertation
|January 01 to March 31, 2024
Editor’s Note: NCCS Post Graduate Dissertation 2024 January Session – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook