WII Project Job Notification For Life Sciences & Zoology Candidates, Applications Invited
WII Project Job Notification For Life Sciences & Zoology Candidates, Applications Invited. MSc Jobs. MSc Zoology and Life Sciences job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
(An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, Government of India)
Chandrabani, Dehradun- 248001, India
EPBAX: 0135-2646112, FAX: 2640117
Website: www.wii.gov.in Email: [email protected]
Adv No. : WII/YVJ/Cheetah/2023/1
Advertisement for the Engagement of Project Personnel in the project “Longitudinal monitoring of stress, nutrition and reproductive health and assess the physiological impacts of relocation of the introduced Cheetah population in Kuno National Park, Madhya Pradesh”
Position Name: Project Associate – I
No. of posts – 01
Upper age limit – Not exceeding 35 Years as of the last date of application
Duration – One year extendable up to additional two years.
Essential Qualification (EQ): Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science or other biological sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification (DQ): Candidates with prior research experience with non-invasive endocrinology research will be given preference.
Description of Work – The selected candidatewith be working on this collaborative project. The job involves coordinating sample collection with the field team members, hormone data generation (stress, nutrition and reproductive hormone metabolites), data curation, analysis and publications. Depending on requirements, the selected candidate will have to travel to field for sample collection, as required.
Emoluments & Location: 31,000/- + HRA
General Terms & Conditions
Mode of selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of the interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of the application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
- The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying attachments, by email (with the subject line: “Application for the post of ________ (post name) __________________(Project name) ” to [email protected] not later than 1700 hrs on 27th March 2023. A hard copy of the application along with attachments (with the subject line: “Application for the post of _______________(post name) in ________________” should be sent to The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand by post which should reach the Institute on or before 1700 hrs on 27th March 2023.
- Application forms need to be typed according to the prescribed format and must be accompanied by self attested: (a) Scanned copies of educational qualifications, and (b) Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate, failing which applications will not be considered.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post, if eligible, separate applications have to be submitted for every post applied for.
- The applications received will be rejected by the Institute, if (i) receive after the deadline, (ii) not in the prescribed application format, (iii) self-attested documents of qualification, date of birth & experience are not attached or (iv) received without said subject line in e-mail/ post.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum advertised qualifications and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be based on a combination of Essential and Desirable Qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be notified (through email and website notification) for online/personal interviews.
- At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only and will stand abolished after completion of the project.
- The tenure of the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations.
- Relaxation in Age will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- The headquarters for the above posts would be the various field sites in remote areas or at the Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun. The selected candidate would be liable to serve at any field location or task decided by the Institute as per functional needs.
- The initial offer of appointment will be for one year which would be extended depending upon annual performance assessment, functional needs of the project, and availability of project funds and up to project tenure.
- The Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof. Registrar Wildlife Institute of India
Download the application format below
Check the terms & conditions below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: WII Project Job Notification For Life Sciences & Zoology Candidates, Applications Invited. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook