Clarivate Job For MSc, MTech & BTech Biotech, Microbiology Candidates With 0-2 Years Exp, Apply Online
Clarivate Job For MSc, MTech & BTech Biotech, Microbiology Candidates With 0-2 Years Exp, Apply Online. MSc, BTech & MSc Biotechnology Job. Apply online for Associate Content Editor – Biotech vacancy at Clarivate. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Content Editor – Biotech
Job Number: JREQ120433
City, ST: Chennai, TN
We are looking for a candidate to join our team – Current Awareness – in Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore location. The team in India reports to India Content Managers and has a presence in London too. The strong internal pool is comprised of Life Sciences graduates not limited to Microbiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, and Biochemistry domains; and we would love to speak with you if you have one or more of the following skills – Patent Analysis, Content writing, analytical skills, Internet research, knowledge about drugs and their human use, recent innovations in Biotechnology, and have the ability to work under stricter deadlines.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- M. Sc Microbiology/ M.Sc Biotechnology / M.Sc Genetics / M.Tech or B.Tech Biotechnology graduates
- Good communication skills – Oral/written
- 0-2 or more years of experience in the Life sciences Domain – Not related to Research & Development
It would be great if you also have . . .
- Elementary proficiency in one or more foreign languages (e.g., German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in cell therapy, vector-based applications, genes and proteins, concepts related to disease diagnosis/prognosis.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What will you be doing in this role?
- Content writing and Indexing by analyzing Biotech patents in line with CCI product policies and conventions.
- Achieving target volume deliverables with high efficiency and quality
- Recording of performance against target
- Play an active role in team and maintain awareness of current trends and new developments in Biotech / Genetics / Microbiology areas
- Upskilling in Biotech / Genetics / Microbiology, Intellectual Property, Data Analysis and other technical skills
About the team
The Current awareness team, based out of Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore has a team size of 20+ members and includes 1-15 years of experience. The team has a diverse group of working professionals in different grades – Associate Content Analysts (ACA), Content Analysts (CA), Senior Content Analysts (SCA), and Principal content Analysts (PCA).
The Principal content Analyst is the team’s SME/quality expert is responsible for training/quality maintenance; and the ACAs, CAs and SCAs are responsible for content writing and indexing in patents for the Cortellis product that is subscribed all over the world by leading R&D labs, Universities, Educational institutions, Pharma Companies, etc.
Hours of Work
General Shift – 9 am to 6 pm IST. But you are free to work at flexible timings during the day accounting for 8 hours in a day (40 hours/week).
We follow a hybrid work model – Work from home and work from the office, that can be practised interchangeably
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing nondiscrimination in all locations.
Editor’s Note: Clarivate Job For MSc, MTech & BTech Biotech, Microbiology Candidates With 0-2 Years Exp, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo