VIT Vellore Research Opening For MSc Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology
VIT Vellore Research Opening For MSc Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. MSc Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology JRF vacancy is available at the Vellore Institute of Technology. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Applications are invited for the Post of JRF for ICMR Project Broad Area INNOVATION & TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH Major Discipline AFFORDABLE TECHNOLOGIES– in School of Biosciences and Technology (SBST), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Evaluation and Efficacy of alcohol free and alcohol based sanitizers cum aerosols against opportunistic pathogens during pandemic situations”.
Duration – 3 Years (30 MONTHS)
Name of the Principal Investigator –
Dr, Suneetha Vuppu
Department of Biotechnology
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamilnadu-632014
Location – VIT – Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Qualification – M.Sc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Biochemistry
Desirable (if any) –
- M.Sc. Qualification (with above 60 % marks). Prior experience in basic techniques in microbiology, Chemical formulations, product development, and docking studies is desirable but not mandatory.
- *Note: Selected candidates will have an opportunity to register for Ph.D in VIT.
Stipend – Rs. 31,000/- per month + 9% HRA) for 3 years
How to Apply –
- Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to qualifications, experience, and latest passport-size photo on or before 25th February 2023 online at http://careers.vit.ac.in.
- No TA or DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email
Editor’s Note: VIT Vellore Research Opening For MSc Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook