NDDB Trainee Biotech, Botany, Zoology & Microbiology Job – Freshers Can Apply
NDDB Trainee Biotech, Botany, Zoology & Microbiology Job – Freshers Can Apply. Trainee Vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring Biotech, Botany, Zoology and Microbiology candidates for trainee vacancies. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Name of the Position – Trainee (Administration & Documentation)
No. of Positions – 01
Description – Trainee
Job Category – CALF Laboratory
Designation – Trainee
Location – Anand
Age Limit – Candidates above 27 years of age as on 01 November 2022 need not apply.
Profile Summary – Preparation of official documents, reports, notes and records. Follow-up for successful completion of time-bound activity in a result-oriented way.
Key Roles & Responsibility –
- Type, create and maintain quality official documents excellently and strive to resolve errors.
- Maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of all official documents.
- Proper storage and retrieval of all the documents
- Coordination for the purchase under ARC / urgent purchase activities of the lab.
- Necessary follow-up for all time-bound activities and leading to successful completion.
- Assist in preparation of muster roll, maintain leave records of trainees & interns, procure & maintain stationery items, and dispatch.
- Collect customer feedback. Facilitate meetings.
Qualification & Experience –
- Post Graduate in Commerce /Accounts /Finance /Economics/ Microbiology /Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/Zoology.
- Freshers may apply. Experience will be an added advantage.
Other Essential Attributes and Skills
- Computer skills and proficiency in typing.
- Ability to make presentations, excel calculations etc.
- Planning, coordination, result-oriented, hardworking, customer focus
- Able to work amicably in the team and efficiently carry out the task timely as assigned by the supervisor
- Should follow rules of the organization, ethical practices and safety norms
- Able to handle timelines and work pressure.
Duration – The traineeship position is for a period of one year and is further extendable for one more year.
- The last date for receiving an updated online application is 30 November 2022.
Editor’s Note: NDDB Trainee Biotech, Botany, Zoology & Microbiology Job – Freshers Can Apply. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo