ICAR-NIHSAD Internship With Fellowship For MSc & BTech Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences
ICAR-NIHSAD Internship With Fellowship For MSc & BTech Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences. Students pursuing their postgraduate degrees or BTech degree can apply for this internship. Check out all of the details on the same below
This call expires in
ICAR-National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases
(OIE Reference Laboratory for Avian Influenza)
Anand Nagar, Bhopal -462022.
F. No. 12-3-10/20-21/NIHSAD (PME)-Part file
Student internship position for a period of two months
One seat of a Student Internship is available at ICAR-National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases in DST- SERB funded project under Scientific Social Responsibility (SSR) Policy for a period of two months only. Interested students with essential /desired educational qualifications mail their complete CV as per the format attached giving full details of academic records along with a self-signed photocopy of the supporting documents in a single PDF. Applications should reach the respective E-mail ID as mentioned below on or before 10th December 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of an interview through E-mail. Therefore, candidates must mention their active E-mail ID in the application form.
Name of the Post – Student Internship
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Protein Nanoparticles Based Development of Universal Influenza Vaccine’
Name of the PI – Dr. Naveen Kumar (E-mail:[email protected])
Terms & Conditions
- The internship is only for a duration of two months and will end after the completion of two months from the date of joining. No, any other claim will be made by the student.
- Shortlisted students will be called for an online interview.
- Once selected the student has to provide a No Objection Certificate from their present Institute to be able to attend the Lab activities for a period of two months.
- The selected student has to make his own arrangements for attending day-to-day activities at ICARNJHSAD, Bhopal. No TA, or DA will be provided for the same.
- Concealing off facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
Emoluments Fixed Per Month – Rs. 5000/per month (As per norms of DST-SERB)
Essential Qualifications –
Essential: Students pursuing Post graduate degrees in Biotechnology/Microbiology /Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or students pursuing B. Tech in Biotechnology.
Desirable: Candidates with research experience in molecular biology tools with data analysis. However, this is not mandatory.
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NIHSAD Internship With Fellowship For MSc & BTech Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook