AIEEA UG 2022 Results Declared – ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Results
01 October 2022
Subject: Declaration of Results of the All India Entrance Examination for Admission [AIEEA (UG)] – 2022 of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Reg.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted the responsibility of conducting the All India Entrance Examination for admission to undergraduate programmes for the Academic Year 2022-23 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
The above-mentioned examination was conducted on 13 and 14 September 2022 in 232 centres across 136 cities throughout the Country in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode as per the details given below:
- The aforesaid examination was conducted in English and Hindi mediums.
- To enhance the Quality of the Examination Centre, NTA had increased its capacity by adding new institutes as Examination Centres and also improving the quality of Centres so as to enhance the experience of candidates in taking the examination.
- Opportunities to make corrections in the particulars of online Application Forms were given to facilitate the candidates.
- Grievances of individual candidates regarding the change of Examination City were also considered based on feasibility.
- A total of 89,413 candidates were registered for this examination of which 61,051 appeared in the exam.
In the preparation of Question papers, about 110 subject Experts and translators were involved in the massive exercise of preparing the Question Papers for AIEEA (UG) – 2022.
The Examination was monitored in the following ways:-
- Central Control Room was opened to monitor and facilitate the smooth conduct of the
Examination on the ground. 02 National Coordinators, 18 Regional Coordinators, 136 City Coordinators, and 250 Observers/Deputy Observers were positioned.
- Live CCTV Surveillance was planned in all examination Centres to curb malpractices in the examination. The NTA also made arrangements for live viewing of remote locations of all examination Centres from the Control Room located in the NTA premises of New Delhi. Recording of CCTV Systems was also done.
- The examination Centres were also monitored using AI-based Video Analytics and Virtual
- In order to stop cheating using mobile networks, Jammers were installed in all the Centres.
Highlights of AIEEA (UG) – 2022
Candidates were given an opportunity to see their responses to the Question Papers and to challenge the Answer Keys. Challenges received online were placed before the concerned Subject Experts for verification. The result was prepared based on the Final Answer Keys and the same is being declared today i.e. 01 October 2022 on https://icar.nta.nic.in/
Gender/Category wise distribution of candidates Registered:-
The following 8 Candidates have received a 100 NTA Score in AIEEA (UG) – 2022:
The candidate’s particulars including Category and Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) have been taken by NTA as mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
The eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the eligible candidates shall be verified as per norms specified by ICAR/Institution where admission is sought, at subsequent stages of the admission process. NTA does not have any responsibility towards correctness/genuineness of the uploaded information/documents during the application process.
The Role of NTA is confined to registration of candidates, conduct of the test, hosting of Answer Key, inviting challenges, finalizing answer keys, preparing and declaring result and hosting Score Card and providing the results to ICAR for further action at their end.
Editor’s Note: AIEEA UG 2022 Results Declared – ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Results. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook