NCL Associate Jobs 2022 For Biotech & Microbiology, Apply Online
NCL Associate Jobs 2022 For Biotech & Microbiology, Apply Online. NCL Pune is hiring biotech and microbiology candidates for the project position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below –
This Job Expires In –
CSIR-NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY
Division: Biochemical Sciences(BIO)
Applications are invited online for filling up positions on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made are as under
Job Name – Project Associate-II
No. of Posts – 01
Project Code No. – GAP329226
Name of the Project – Potential Utility of Bacterial Microcompartments at Harsh Reaction
Conditions Employed in Biocatalytic Industries
Name of Sponsoring Agency – SERB
Division – BIOCHEMICAL SCIENCES(BIO)
Age – 35 years
Duration – The engagement will be originally for six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the period of the tenure of the sponsored project as well as/ or performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be totally short-term and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise, as well as shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any type of CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only via our website.
- Link to the website – http://jobs.ncl.res.in.
- Details can be read in the section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
- The candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The candidate’s Photograph File size should be less than 50 kb.
- The applicant’s Signature File size should be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc).
- Keep ready a pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available on the website.
The application should be filled out online before 05/08/2022. Late applications will not be considered.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview
would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 09/08/2022
or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Ajit Sutar email id: [email protected] Contact No: 9623995940.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interviews, a URL link will be provided to the shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 09/08/2022.
Interviews will be conducted on from online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
No interview call letter will certainly be issued separately.
No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for appearing for the interview. Chosen applicants will need to sign up with duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
- 35,000/- to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 28,000/- for others who do not.
- Essential – Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Minimum of Two(2) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Desirable experience if any – Experience in recombinant DNA technology, Protein purification, Bacterial genetics and mutant preparation, Sample preparation for TEM, DLS.
Job requirement –
- Purification of bacterial protein particles, recombinant protein purification, Knockout mutant preparation, Biochemical Assays etc.
Editor’s Note: NCL Associate Jobs 2022 For Biotech & Microbiology, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.