NIB Bench Biologist Vacancy – Applications Invited
NIB Bench Biologist Vacancy – Applications Invited. M.Sc . in Microbiology/ Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ B. Tech Biological Sciences job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Head Office: 411, 4th Floor, P.No.389, Leela Ram Market,
Masjid Moth, South Exth.-I New Delhi-110049
Branch Office:A-174, Sector-69, Transport Nagar, Noida-201301, U.P
Applications are invited for the following Contractual manpower Purely on contract basis for NIB
Name of the contractual post – Bench Biologist
Age – Up to 30 Years
Educational Qualification & Experience – M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ M. Pharma / B. Tech or allied Biological Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 60% Marks.
Remuneration – Rs.42000/
General Instruction –
- The competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The above Age limit can be relaxed in case of the candidate has higher qualifications & relevant an experience by the competent authority.
- The contract appointment is of a temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month’s notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- Interested candidate can send their resume to the following email. Email – [email protected] /[email protected].
- No resume will be entertained directly forwarded to NIB.
Editor’s Note: NIB Bench Biologist Vacancy – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.