ILS SRF 2022 Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Life Sciences
ILS SRF 2022 Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Life Sciences. MSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Biophysics and Biotechnology candidates apply for research Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square , Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Advt. No. 31/2022
Walk-in-Interview for SRF Position
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India will be conducting a walk-in-interview for the Indian Nationals for the appointment of the following temporary position in an ongoing project.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01 Position
Name of the Project – SERB sponsored Project “Unraveling the function of plant FKBP nucleoplasmins through structural studies”
Upper Age Limit – The candidate should be below 35 years of age, as of 18.07.2022. Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India’s rules.
How to Apply –;
- Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from our website www.ils.res.in and attend the interview with the filled application form along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, experience certificate, age proof, caste certificate (if any). Incomplete applications and applications submitted without the above-mentioned documents will be rejected.
- The candidate will not have any right to claim explicit or implicit any post in the institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, ILS regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Date and time of interview – 18.07.2022; 9.30 AM
- Venue – Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar
Essential Qualification –
- M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualifications.
- A minimum of two years of research experience in a research laboratory is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in the area of recombinant protein work, chromatographic purification and experimental structural biology.
Fellowship – Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA at 16 percent
Editor’s Note: ILS SRF 2022 Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.