DRDO-DIPAS Project Associate Recruitment, Attend Walk-In
DRDO-DIPAS Project Associate Recruitment, Attend Walk-In. Walk-In-Interview at DRDO – Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences. DRDO job openings. DRDO-DIPAS 2022 JRF vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), DRDO
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences invites applications for
Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Associate
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Science research. DIPAS endeavours in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using the physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The departments are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, and animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach.
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates for a Walk-in-Interview for selection of Project Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate (01/ One vacancy) under DST funded project entitled “Characterizing milk colostrum of Ladakhi cows and yak for identification of biomolecules with therapeutic potential” purely on contractual basis for the period upto December 2024 or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The eligible and interested candidates are invited to appear for the same on the scheduled date, time and venue as indicated below.
Name of the Post – Project JRF/ Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Tentative Tenure – Up till December 2024 or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Age Limit – 28 years as on date of Interview (Relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates
as per Govt. guidelines).
- JRF – 31,000/-plus HRA
- Project Associate – 25,000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications –
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Bioinformatics/ Genetics with first division, wherever division or equivalent grading.
- Valid NET/ GATE Score.
- Candidates without NET/ GATE can apply but will be considered for the ‘Project Associate’ position as per DST guidelines.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Working experience in the field of Neurobiology/ Molecular Biology/NGS Data Analysis/ Proteomics/ Bioinformatics.
Date of Interview – 26th July 2022
Application procedure –
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per the format given in the advertisement by e-mail to [email protected] and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 26th July 2022 for Project Junior Research Fellow/ Associate at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1200 hrs on the mentioned date will only be considered for an interview.
- Venue for Interview – DIPAS, DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054.
The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, desert etc. only may apply. An incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
General Conditions –
- Only those candidates who have been awarded a degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for
absorption in DRDO or PhD Registration.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of
- Performa of application can be downloaded from URL – http://www.drdo.gov.in.
- The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Contact person – Dr. Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054. Email – [email protected]; Phone no. 011- 23883111.
Editor’s Note:DRDO-DIPAS Project Associate Recruitment, Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.