JNCASR Research Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited
JNCASR Research Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited. Research Associate position at JNCASR. JNCASR Research jobs for PhD Biochem, Mol Bio & Cell Biology candidates. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(An Autonomous Institute under Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India – A Deemed University)
Jakkur Post, Bengaluru – 560 064, INDIA
Advt. No. NCU-EMR-65
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Research Associate sanctioned in the SERB sponsored project titled “Chemical Synthesis of Post-translationally Modified Alzheimer’s Disease” under the Principal Investigator Prof. T. Govindaraju, New Chemistry Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064.
Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the PI – Prof. T. Govindaraju
Max Age Limit – 35 years
Instructions to Candidates –
- Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume/CV to Prof. T. Govindaraju, New Chemistry Unit, through email (email@example.com) latest by 01st July 2022.
Instructions to candidates –
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with the interview date.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview / technical discussion / personal interaction.
- Those in employment or pursuing a PhD must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
Remuneration – Rs.47,000/- plus 24 percent HRA.
Essential Qualification – PhD or equivalent degree with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
Desirable Qualification –
- Candidates with educational background and experience in the fields of Biochemistry/ Cell Biology/ Molecular Biology with relevance to Alzheimer’s disease are eligible to apply for the position.
- The project involves understanding disease mechanisms and post translational modifications in Alzheimer’s disease employing Chemical Biology approaches.
Editor’s Note: JNCASR Research Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.