Internship & Project Training 2022 at IASST, Apply Online
Internship & Project Training 2022 at IASST, Apply Online. Internship/Project Dissertation/Training at IASST, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This call expires in
INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous Institute under Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India)
Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati- 781035
Advertisement No. 342
Advertisement for internship/project dissertation/training at IASST, Guwahati
The Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati is an autonomous R&D Institute under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The Institute is engaged in frontier areas of research in the specific domain of Physical, Chemical, Mathematical and Life Sciences. The Institute’s aim is to contribute to basic sciences and develop technology using local resources through a strong interdisciplinary research approach across different divisions. Institute is equipped with modern and sophisticated instrumentation including SEM, XRD, LCMS-MS, AFM, DNA Sequencer and computational facility for cutting edge scientific research.
The Institute invites applications for the available vacancies (2021-2022) for short term internship (2 months) and project dissertation/training (6 months initially, which may be extendedfor another 6 months subject to satisfactory progress in the project under the guidance of faculty members of IASST) in the following areas –
- Phytopharmaceuticals for metabolic syndrome/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Drug Discovery/ Plant-microbe interaction/ Microbial bioactive metabolites/ Microbiome
- Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Polyelectrolytes/ Nanocomposites/ biochemical sensors
- Plasma Physics/ Condensed Matter Physics/ Material Science/ Material Chemistry
- Heavy metal pollution/ Organic Chemistry
- Plasma radiation application to biology/ Amyloidogenesis/ Neurodegeneration/ Biomaterials/ Neural Tissue Engineering
- Application of Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematics/Statistics/ Hydrodynamics/Hydroelasticity
Eligibility – Students pursuing
- M.Sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioengineering/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology
- M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm.
B.Tech/M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Physics/ Bio-physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science & Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in IT/Computer Science/ Computer Applications/EEE.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematics & Computing.
Application Procedure – Interested candidates should apply online on the institute
website (www.iasst.gov.in) within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will
not be entertained. Candidates should submit a No Objection Certificate from the parent institute during online application submission. Those who are unable to submit NOC during the application process should upload a self-declaration certificate. NOC submission is compulsory before joining the internship/ dissertation/training at IASST.
Selection Procedure – Selection will be based on the merit (or via online interview)
and the selected candidate’s list will be uploaded to the IASST website. The decisions of
the admission committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in
Internship/ dissertation/training fee –
- Candidates selected for project dissertation/training will have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2500 per month towards laboratory/chemical/equipment handling cost.
- Candidates selected for internships will not be charged any fee.
Accommodation – Accommodation will not be provided to any student in the institute
The internship programme will start in May 2022 and the dissertation/training
from August 2022.
IASST’s Right – If suitable candidates are not found in any discipline, IASST reserves the right not to fill up its position for the summer/winter sessions.
Editor’s Note: Internship & Project Training 2022 at IASST, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.