Life Sciences Project-SRF Job at National Institute of Immunology
Life Sciences Project-SRF Job at National Institute of Immunology. MSc Life Sciences senior research fellow (project) job at National Institute of Immunology. NII SRF Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Integrative functional analysis of the human immune response to a flavivirus vaccine” funded by DBT
Name of the PI – Dr Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-V (email@example.com) (The candidate may apply to the above-mentioned email address by the mention “Senior Research Fellow (P)” in the subject of email).
Tenable Till – 28.02.2022
General Terms & Conditions –
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- Hostel/ housing facility will be provided to the female candidates, subject to availability.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending applications in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and a list of publications.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of the Interviews. Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held through online video conferencing tools.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 31.01.2022
Emoluments – The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019
Senior Research Fellow (Project) – Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge –
The selected candidate is expected to work on cutting edge virus immunology to explore the immunological traits of cellular immunity acquired after vaccination. Most of the work will utilize PBMCs and serum as samples from individuals enrolled under the proposed study. Interested candidates should have demonstrated skills in clinical virology and
immunology research. Hands-on experience in Cell culture, antibody analyses, PBMS handling, cellular immunology and FACS is essential. Candidates with proven experience in human immunology research will be preferred.
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc. in life sciences with two years of research experience. Experience in Virology/Immunology. The candidate should have cleared any National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc).
Editor’s Note: Life Sciences Project-SRF Job at National Institute of Immunology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.